1 2
markwemple
markwemple Reader
11/21/14 8:11 p.m.

That sucks. I like those cars but not into parts problems. Aren't there mods just like with the UrQ? I also gave a thing for golf synchros. Also unobtanium.

JFX001
JFX001 UberDork
11/22/14 12:33 a.m.

Here's a few for you guys to jump on the Syncro band wagon...

(NMNA)

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/4726929410.html

mrjoshm
mrjoshm Reader
11/24/14 9:17 p.m.

i listed one of these on here about 3.5 years ago. RIGHT HERE someone has since smashed out the back window (spare "syncro" glass stored inside vehicle is probably intact), and i haven't been there in a while, so hopefully no one stole it..

so assuming it is still there, it is now FREE to whom ever would like to take it. i would rather pretend it didn't get crushed and went to a good home than crush it myself and make $300... a full set of regular sized wheels come with the car, to help with towing.

Price: FREE

mrwillie
mrwillie Dork
11/25/14 3:43 p.m.
mrjoshm wrote: i listed one of these on here about 3.5 years ago. RIGHT HERE someone has since smashed out the back window (spare "syncro" glass stored inside vehicle is probably intact), and i haven't been there in a while, so hopefully no one stole it.. so assuming it is still there, it is now FREE to whom ever would like to take it. i would rather pretend it didn't get crushed and went to a good home than crush it myself and make $300... a full set of regular sized wheels come with the car, to help with towing. Price: FREE

I remember the original post. I cant get the car myself, but I hope it finds a good owner.

AaronBalto
AaronBalto Reader
12/9/14 2:03 p.m.

No comments about "Quantum Mechanics?"

KyAllroad
KyAllroad HalfDork
12/9/14 7:52 p.m.
AaronBalto wrote: No comments about "Quantum Mechanics?"

Too much of a leap. A Quantum Leap!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners