ChrisKennedy
ChrisKennedy New Reader
4/2/09 4:22 p.m.

For sale is a running 91 Miata.

The body on it is pretty dinged up but the car runs and drives straight. This car has been very reliable for me despite 171K miles.

Car is located in Clearwater, FL. I am selling it to make room for another project.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8LpmbUJ-v9_ueSK2OurSWg?feat=directlink

Chris

midknight
midknight Reader
4/2/09 8:55 p.m.

Is the "another project" the mustang we see peeking out of the garage?

racer33
racer33 New Reader
4/5/09 3:51 p.m.

YGM

ChrisKennedy
ChrisKennedy New Reader
4/7/09 9:34 p.m.

Sale Pending....

Yes I have a few Mustangs. The project is a 1965 fastback with very nice original sheet metal.

My daily driver is a 97 Cobra.

Chris

TAftonomos
TAftonomos New Reader
4/8/09 1:54 p.m.

Emailed you, TAftonomos@gmail.com

Thanks!

ChrisKennedy
ChrisKennedy New Reader
5/24/09 8:36 a.m.

Guys, she is still for sale. I have been gone the past month but am ready to sell her. Thanks, Chris

dansxr2
dansxr2 Reader
5/24/09 7:37 p.m.

if you were only closer to panama city...

ChrisKennedy
ChrisKennedy New Reader
5/27/09 5:07 p.m.

Dan,

I am confident the car would make it if you wan't to catch a cheap flight. I need to get rid of the car and am accepting all reasonable offers.

Chris

emilio84
emilio84
5/27/09 10:56 p.m.

Do you think it would make it up to NY? Tempted to grab a cheap flight down and drive it back up.

Emilio
Emilio
5/28/09 6:53 p.m.

Hi. Did you sold the car? I am in Palm Beach Fl.

Emilio
Emilio New Reader
5/30/09 3:46 p.m.

Again, is the car being sold, or is available yet?

VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce HalfDork
6/1/09 10:18 a.m.

Why did I just see this and why on earth would you sell the Miata my friend? Call me, you know where I am...

ChrisKennedy
ChrisKennedy New Reader
6/8/09 6:18 p.m.

Still available guys. Bruce...I got a 65 mustang fastback. I can't have too many projects and I have always wanted a classic mustang.

Duke
Duke Dork
6/9/09 8:41 a.m.

Does that door close, or is that what you get? Just askin', not hatin'.

squall
squall None
6/24/09 6:31 p.m.

do you happen to still have this? trying to find a decent 2nd car that i would enjoy, but could let my girlfriend borrow for a bit.

i know i'm new, but i was registed here for years before the new forums (i know that's been awhile now) and just have been trying to keep from buying too many car things lately, so i haven't re-registered. you can check me out on other boards if you want to know i'm legit. (scandinavian link on alltrac.net, squall leonhart on newcelica.org, ktera on ebay, squall leonhart on celicatech.com)

i don't mind making a trip back to ohio from florida if you think it'd make it...if you've got it anyway.

thanks!

ChrisKennedy
ChrisKennedy New Reader
7/12/09 8:53 p.m.

Still have it folks. Make and offer...I just need to get rid of the car.

Again, this car never let me down. And comes with the parts to fix the AC and new front brake parts.

Chris

Nazgul350r
Nazgul350r New Reader
7/12/09 9:28 p.m.

500?

PoisonousBeef
PoisonousBeef New Reader
7/14/09 1:43 p.m.

Sent you a message. Very interested, just need to work out the timing on getting it picked up or getting down to FL.

Nannerpuss
Nannerpuss None
7/28/09 4:01 p.m.

1000 even. Will drive down from NC and pick it up this weekend. Yay or nay?

PoisonousBeef
PoisonousBeef New Reader
7/31/09 8:55 a.m.

I'm picking this up from Chris soon. Just bought my one-way ticket to Florida. Can't wait to make the 22 hour drive home!

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
8/2/09 10:55 p.m.
PoisonousBeef wrote: I'm picking this up from Chris soon. Just bought my one-way ticket to Florida. Can't wait to make the 22 hour drive home!

I strongly suggest disposable foam earplugs. You will arrive feeling much less tired than not using them.

This is from too many 500+ mile days in a Miata to care remembering.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CGv82Z6YMlmwu2CgdGlxlwG8Mi99xY9HqSw5YeXocOyRjmp95kxJgb5VBs0TaBQt