1 2
westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
11/17/13 8:34 a.m.
yamaha wrote: And you have monies......someone buy this thing and finish building it.......I need motivation to make the challenge

Thanks ship it out asap Monday, and just as I start parting out, JG announces Challenge will most likely be at Summit Point next year!!

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
11/17/13 4:59 p.m.

In reply to westsidetalon:

Yep, I want you to get this sold before tax time.....I need to get mine finished, not buy another.

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
11/19/13 2:56 p.m.

steering wheel quick release sold...... $1425 for complete car

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/22/14 9:11 p.m.

still available?

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
11/16/14 10:24 a.m.

$700 for car minus most parts or $1400 for everything

markwemple
markwemple Reader
11/16/14 10:54 a.m.

Wonder how much a cage would cost

akylekoz
akylekoz New Reader
11/16/14 4:06 p.m.

I will have one of these for sale in the spring. When my daughter finishes college and gets her company car. It is a 318ti slicktop 5 speed 200k. new rotors, radiator, thermostat, two sets of wheels, 15" steel with caps and blizzaks, also 16" BMW with bridgestone 019 grids? I did just take a picture of it before putting the snows on it. I will start at $1500 and drop the price $100 per week until it sells. If interested E-mail. akylekoz@gmail.com

Look for the add here after the snow melts.

rcutclif
rcutclif GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/17/14 12:53 p.m.

is the car running/driving for 700? I'm interested in the motor/trans and body electrical stuff, but don't really need the suspension or diff. And I'd need to be able to get it back to chicago.

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
11/18/14 8:46 a.m.
rcutclif wrote: is the car running/driving for 700? I'm interested in the motor/trans and body electrical stuff, but don't really need the suspension or diff. And I'd need to be able to get it back to chicago.

Not without a trailer

rcutclif
rcutclif GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/18/14 10:10 a.m.
westsidetalon wrote:
rcutclif wrote: is the car running/driving for 700? I'm interested in the motor/trans and body electrical stuff, but don't really need the suspension or diff. And I'd need to be able to get it back to chicago.
Not without a trailer

haha fair enough. you have PM. Let me know if you don't get it.

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
11/18/14 2:22 p.m.
rcutclif wrote:
westsidetalon wrote:
Not without a trailer
haha fair enough. you have PM. Let me know if you don't get it.

unfortunately this is a "ran when parked" situation. Currently in a state for seam-welding preparation, dash is out to eliminate unneeded wiring. I will update the car and try and assemble some of it soon.

gearheadE30
gearheadE30 New Reader
11/21/14 8:19 a.m.

Are you willing to sell the E30 diff separate? I have an E30 that needs one, assuming it's in decent shape.

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
11/21/14 6:23 p.m.
gearheadE30 wrote: Are you willing to sell the E30 diff separate? I have an E30 that needs one, assuming it's in decent shape.

Yes I will probably part it soon, will let you know.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/22/14 7:38 a.m.

why is this thing not sold yet? i'd at least have winter beatered it had i not picked one up last month.

gearheadE30
gearheadE30 New Reader
11/24/14 8:00 a.m.
patgizz wrote: why is this thing not sold yet? i'd at least have winter beatered it had i not picked one up last month.

See, that's the thing... I just came into an SVX unexpectedly, or I'd have done just that. 3 cars is already more than I really have room for...

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
2/25/15 1:14 p.m.

$600

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
2/25/15 1:37 p.m.

What all is still on the car?

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
2/25/15 4:34 p.m.
yamaha wrote: What all is still on the car?

new front brakes, end links, fender ,bumper, grill, driver side door lock fixed , new starter panel wired up, custom shift knob. Gonna part out coil overs and lsd 4:10 diff. Gonna make a new more detailed FS and part out thread.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
2/26/15 3:37 p.m.

In reply to westsidetalon:

I might be interested in the whole car, or maybe just the diff, idk. It'll be a few weeks though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0L2iC87i7LBqpqbe3JR6QvUJtNSJ1xloMvbA0V7bQs1NWGulUAKLPn1l4znlhQIv