1 2
Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/21/10 8:48 p.m.

Looks like I'm relocating to Seattle. Trying to lighten the move load ;)

Started a CL add - Linky to CL

I've got pics, etc to send. Probably no shipping, trying to get cleared out by the end of the month (like next week). ;)

Kendall

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/21/10 11:03 p.m.

What else is in the way Kendall?

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
9/21/10 11:38 p.m.

I might want some of this, i'll pass this along to my buddy that's in this crazy venture with me. I'll let you know as soon as i can.

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/22/10 9:57 a.m.
John Brown wrote: What else is in the way Kendall?

I've got 10K sq-ft of crap in the way. Scrappers are going to have a good month :)

Kendall

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/22/10 8:47 p.m.

Here are a few pics: Pics

I've also got parts cars:

• 1.6L Miata parts car

• 1.6L Rabbit convertible

• Land Rover rollover project

• Miata Tubs (many)

• Single axle trailer

Prices OBO, I might be able to hold parts til end of october (email for details)

Kendall

jakeb
jakeb New Reader
9/22/10 9:16 p.m.

Do you have any metal storage cabinets? tall ones? I am on the lookout for some

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/23/10 7:34 a.m.
jakeb wrote: Do you have any metal storage cabinets? tall ones? I am on the lookout for some

Sure do! File cabinets, 2 door metal cabinets, etc. Some nice, some a little beat up.

KJ

jakeb
jakeb New Reader
9/26/10 3:00 p.m.

emailed

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
9/26/10 3:12 p.m.

Shelves and cabinets needed here, send me some pics, but will be at the challenge until after the beginning of the month

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/26/10 7:47 p.m.

Shoot, I took a million pics and forgot about the cabinets. I'll get some tomorrow. Kendall

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/26/10 7:49 p.m.

What makes the Miata a parts car? Is it repairable?

speedblind
speedblind Reader
9/27/10 11:01 a.m.

I will be in the Detroit/Auburn Hills area next week. Would love to stop by and check this stuff out - is next Monday too late to drop by?

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/27/10 1:40 p.m.
EvanB wrote: What makes the Miata a parts car? Is it repairable?

If you want a painful project, anything can be saved :) This one has rust holes in the DOORS! Pics

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/27/10 1:43 p.m.
speedblind wrote: I will be in the Detroit/Auburn Hills area next week. Would love to stop by and check this stuff out - is next Monday too late to drop by?

That should probably be OK, unless my landlord freaks out (wont know that till this weekend).

I also have Intercomp scales (ex GRM), scale ramps, 700 pounds of weight for corner weighting.

Kendall

thesnibborddot
thesnibborddot New Reader
9/27/10 6:25 p.m.

Do you still have the 13" cantilevered slicks you once had for sale? And do you have any roll cage tubing? 1.5 X .095 or whatever would work in a Honda Civic Prod car. My email is thesnibborddot@gmail.com

jakeb
jakeb New Reader
9/27/10 7:51 p.m.

can you give me some details on the cabinets...... did you get my email? if not send me some info jake AT the guestroom dot NET

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/28/10 2:31 p.m.
thesnibborddot wrote: Do you still have the 13" cantilevered slicks you once had for sale? And do you have any roll cage tubing? 1.5 X .095 or whatever would work in a Honda Civic Prod car. My email is thesnibborddot@gmail.com

I have several well used 20X8(hoosier & gy). I even have a pair of 9.5" intermediates. no 1.5" roll cage tubing though

Kendall

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/28/10 2:31 p.m.
jakeb wrote: can you give me some details on the cabinets...... did you get my email? if not send me some info jake AT the guestroom dot NET

Working on it :)

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/28/10 7:42 p.m.

Hey Kendall,

Do you have any decent Miata shocks? Mine are original 120k+ mile shocks. I just need something to hold me until next spring. Thanks!

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/28/10 8:29 p.m.
CGLockRacer wrote: Hey Kendall, Do you have any decent Miata shocks? Mine are original 120k+ mile shocks. I just need something to hold me until next spring. Thanks!

I think I have 3 low mileage shocks & springs from a 94-97. I think I might have cut one of the shock mount rings off the 4th, but it might be around :)

KJ

thesnibborddot
thesnibborddot New Reader
10/3/10 9:39 a.m.

I have several well used 20X8(hoosier & gy). I even have a pair of 9.5" intermediates. no 1.5" roll cage tubing though

What kind of intermidiates?

CGLockRacer
10/3/10 10:13 a.m.

In reply to Kendall_Jones:

Hmm...thanks, but I think I'd need all 4. If you find any others, let me know!

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
10/3/10 11:13 a.m.
thesnibborddot wrote: I have several well used 20X8(hoosier & gy). I even have a pair of 9.5" intermediates. no 1.5" roll cage tubing though What kind of intermidiates?

Hand grooved Goodyear slicks (20X 9.5), they are old (but stored well). Price is right (free).

Kendall

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
10/3/10 11:17 a.m.
CGLockRacer wrote: In reply to Kendall_Jones: Hmm...thanks, but I think I'd need all 4. If you find any others, let me know!

I found the 4th, but its missing its lower shock bushing (I pressed it out). Let me know if your interested, there is a 40 yd dumpster out back :)

Kendall

CGLockRacer
10/3/10 2:17 p.m.

In reply to Kendall_Jones:

You've got PM.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QVrEi0mcIaa7MHR7N4ZWQYdpAdBCPXUTyhbpSWC2V2QsuuTdO55lxa9G5e71hnwW