TAftonomos
TAftonomos New Reader
8/25/08 12:00 a.m.

I don't really WANT to do this, but I've come to the realization that I've got to many things going on, and this one must go.

Shell was bought from a fellow GRM'r.

94 or 95 impreza L FWD.

Engine bay/undercarrage already painted rally blue

Also comes with:

WRX gas tank - WRX subframe - WRX suspension WRX diff - WRX knuckles/brakes/driveshaft WRX wheels w/good rubber Fenders are in the car Spare hood - WRX black dash w/airbag spare bumper - headlights are there (one in car)

Car is clean/straight to my knowledge basically comes with everything you'ld need to make it a AWD roller, minus a power train.

75% complete RS black interior (carpet, trim, panels, basically everything but the seats)

My plan was to build it into a RWD 4g63 powered car. Things have changed. The 4G is now needed in my talon as I popped the motor... I had the car in the garage for awhile but lost interest in it. Out of space, time, motivation, and I can't see it getting done in the next 3-4 years.

$1000 for everything.

I'll toss in the trailer for another $600 (I paid $850 a year ago?) Not pretty, but it's solid.

TAftonomos@gmail.com

Located in Atlanta

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/25/08 6:08 a.m.

I was looking forward to getting beat by this car. :(

savestheday
savestheday New Reader
8/25/08 8:53 a.m.

Trade for a complete working car + some cash on your end?

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/2008-classifieds/fs-1984-e-prepared-crx-2008/2311/page1/

I can transport too, if we split the gas!

TAftonomos
TAftonomos New Reader
8/25/08 5:41 p.m.

No thanks man, trying to get rid of projects :) A few days late though, I may have tried to make that my DD.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oiK7HsUZeb9ajPHMjSbpna33LBJEuqvYFjmnKzndlQK1ilrWagr1ZwM0cIwghMUm