kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla New Reader
2/21/09 6:33 p.m.

Hi,I'll take it.It has to be shipped to Ontario Canada however,let me know if thats doable for you.

Thanks.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg Dork
2/21/09 8:01 p.m.

2nd call if Kevlar falls through

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla New Reader
2/22/09 5:54 p.m.

I won't be falling through,just trying to talk the seller into writing C-A-N-A-D-A- for the shipping address.Its not that hard,everybody try it.

PHeller
PHeller Reader
2/22/09 7:10 p.m.

24 spherical bearings on S13? Where?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
2/22/09 10:55 p.m.

if all else fails, you could ship it to my house, and I will ship it to C-A-N-A-D-A. I wouldn't even assess "handling" charges, just pay the actual shipping.

-drop a PM if you need my help.

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla New Reader
2/23/09 4:56 p.m.
maroon92 wrote: if all else fails, you could ship it to my house, and I will ship it to C-A-N-A-D-A. I wouldn't even assess "handling" charges, just pay the actual shipping. -drop a PM if you need my help.

Pm sent.

SOneThreeCoupe
SOneThreeCoupe New Reader
2/24/09 7:49 p.m.
PHeller wrote: 24 spherical bearings on S13? Where?

2 per FLCA, 4 per anti-roll bar, 2 in the tension rods, 2 in the tie rod ends, 2 in the RUCAs, 3 per RLCA, 2 in the front upper links, 2 in the lower links. I think that actually adds up to 28.

I'm excluding the ones in the strut mounts.

She's not stock.

Won't ship to anyone who will ship to Canada. Will only ship within the contiguous 48 if it's used within the contiguous 48. My sale, my terms. Don't like 'em, buy from someone else.

Pics tonight, last night I got carried away disassembling ZKWs for my E36 after getting home from school

Edit: No longer for sale here.

SOneThreeCoupe
SOneThreeCoupe New Reader
2/24/09 7:54 p.m.
SOneThreeCoupe wrote:
PHeller wrote: 24 spherical bearings on S13? Where?
2 per FLCA, 4 per anti-roll bar, 2 in the tension rods, 2 in the tie rod ends, 2 in the RUCAs, 3 per RLCA, 2 in the front upper links, 2 in the lower links. I think that actually adds up to 28, but I don't need to replace all of them. I'm excluding the ones in the strut mounts. She's not stock. Won't ship to anyone who will ship to Canada. Will only ship within the contiguous 48 if it's used within the contiguous 48. My sale, my terms. Don't like 'em, buy from someone else. Pics tonight, last night I got carried away disassembling ZKWs for my E36 after getting home from school
Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
2/24/09 8:02 p.m.
SOneThreeCoupe wrote: Won't ship to anyone who will ship to Canada. Will only ship within the contiguous 48 if it's used within the contiguous 48. My sale, my terms. Don't like 'em, buy from someone else.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
2/24/09 8:06 p.m.
Nashco wrote:
SOneThreeCoupe wrote: Won't ship to anyone who will ship to Canada. Will only ship within the contiguous 48 if it's used within the contiguous 48. My sale, my terms. Don't like 'em, buy from someone else.

WOW!?!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RKQ5zGfRExuGjHpznBavWO4SX9BXrKKA3vkfywedPi5t0MQpkRnwRc0NzaKmOFsb