AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/13/13 1:34 p.m.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/3996623331.html

Braxton's Has been given the honor of Liquidating the Automotive Conyers Estate of Richard M. Corvair, Karman Ghia, Econoline Truck, Motorcycle, and more, parts..... This is an Absolute Auction with no Reserve. All items will be sold to the highest bidder. Keep Watching for detailed pictures of each lot the week of the auction. Preview will be held on Friday Aug 16th. Each Car will have Title in hand. Due to security the address will be posted on Wed Aug 14th. We estimate detailed phots to be posted by thursday at noon. Please feel free to email with questions. Contact us directly at 7seven0-three one 6- four 5 four 9 during auction set up & time. Left and phone bids will be taken. Pick up will ONLY take place on Saturday after the auction. Please come ready to haul. Braxton's will work with car buyers if unable to pick up on sale day. This will be a great auction estimate auction time of three hours. Concessions and food will be available. Auction will take place on Saturday starting at 10AM. go to auction78.c for more info.
JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
8/13/13 1:37 p.m.

OMG! I am so jealous of atlanta GRMers.....

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
8/13/13 2:23 p.m.

Boy, I see several things I would like to have.

AwDang
AwDang New Reader
8/13/13 2:25 p.m.

if only someone wanted a 510 or 318 :(

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
8/13/13 2:28 p.m.
AwDang wrote: if only someone wanted a 510 or 318 :(

I like your 510.....I even posted some pics to help generate interest. I've already got a datsun Type 11/Type 12 project car, though. (...and just had what's left of a 910 wagon hauled away this morning.)

AwDang
AwDang New Reader
8/13/13 2:29 p.m.

no worry, just general preemptive whining about why I can't go to that auction.

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
8/13/13 4:15 p.m.

I would want the ghia.

clownkiller
clownkiller HalfDork
8/13/13 9:02 p.m.

Was thinking of going to this auction. Seems like there could be a ton of good stuff there.

Gasoline
Gasoline UltraDork
8/14/13 7:20 a.m.

In reply to clownkiller:

I was thinking of going also....Let me know what you need talked into buying? I'm happy to help.

AngryCorvair
8/14/13 8:43 a.m.
clownkiller wrote: Was thinking of going to this auction. Seems like there could be a ton of good stuff there.

Maximus, you must go. you know there's some treasures up in therr.

clownkiller
clownkiller HalfDork
8/14/13 1:45 p.m.

Econoline truck would be cool.

AngryCorvair
8/14/13 1:55 p.m.
clownkiller wrote: Econoline truck would be cool with the bed full of tools, towing a karmann ghia.

you missed something.

RossD
RossD MegaDork
8/14/13 2:17 p.m.

I wonder what the maverick will go for...

Gasoline
Gasoline UltraDork
8/14/13 2:52 p.m.

$$$Ghia?

clownkiller
clownkiller HalfDork
8/14/13 2:56 p.m.

In reply to RossD:

Scrap price?!

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
8/15/13 9:50 a.m.
clownkiller wrote: In reply to RossD: Scrap price?!

A narrow bumper Mav with a V8??

On second look, that may not be a V8. I thought I had seen a better pic that showed it was.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VZ8OgtnR6u89M5V9qy7gh05JyuVrmVc54bS43MPzr3dfZE9aYDCQzPeFmlBDNSnT