SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
10/30/08 6:49 a.m.

I'm looking for a nice condition top for a '91 Miata. Soft or hard. Black (or red).

Also looking for a black dash cluster hood.

Thanks!

confuZion3
confuZion3 Dork
10/30/08 7:41 a.m.

See the e-Bay seller: Daveshouze. He'll hook you up with a brand new top for your old roadster on the cheap. They sell a great quality product too!

You're going to need a new rainrail anyway unless you were able to salvage your current one. They'll attach it to the top for you.

confuZion3
confuZion3 Dork
10/30/08 7:42 a.m.

Also, call Flyin' Miata sometime. They have salvage cars and can probably sell you the dash cluster hood. I repaired mine with epoxy and some washers when the attachment holes disintegrated. It'll probably break again, so they're my next stop.

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand New Reader
10/30/08 8:41 a.m.

I've wondered when someone will start reproducing the cluster hoods and radio bezels for Miatae. I realize they're still available from Mazda, but man they're expensive. Ditto taillight finish panels.

Autolex
Autolex Reader
10/30/08 8:49 a.m.

I hot glued mine back on... (CSP Autocross car, and thats about it, so I dont really care what it looks like)

joey48442
joey48442 Dork
10/30/08 9:32 a.m.
psteav wrote: I've wondered when someone will start reproducing the cluster hoods and radio bezels for Miatae. I realize they're still available from Mazda, but man they're expensive. Ditto taillight finish panels.

I think Rspeed makes a reproduction tailpanel already.

Joey

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
10/30/08 3:22 p.m.

If I HAD the hood, I'm sure I wouldn't be above hot glue.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
10/31/08 4:36 p.m.

No luck with e-Bay seller Daveshouze. He appears to be inactive.

Anyone else??

caffecapri
caffecapri New Reader
11/2/08 10:55 a.m.

Go to planetmiata.com - they have lots of stuff at very fair prices.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YDx1YzAUQ3A3fE9Erkw4IbB5rLuvFYJnjHhjLNBJ2Zyqf02XXxMJStEKs1cs14aB