Fuzzylogic
Fuzzylogic New Reader
3/18/12 12:21 p.m.

So I'm in a bind. It's the 18th, and I need this car gone by tomorrow morning at 8am PST or I'm taking it to salvage. I don't want to, but have to. 500ci engine starts right up, it just kept running low on tranny fluid and I couldn't figure out the issue.

If anyone here wants to buy, for ANY price, I can keep the car until you can arrange pick up or towing. But otherwise in the morning it goes to salvage, I need even the slightest extra cash.

Will take ANY offer that puts money in my hands today! I'm a 30yo vet trying to make things happen over here for my 4yo and I, kind've in a bind. Pictures can be found here: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/74-cadillac-eldorado-with-fwd-and-82l-v8/43602/page1/

503 881 8373 facebook.com/tomercy ohearn.thomas at gmail.com

A few hundred? Anything! Thank you!

Fuzzylogic
Fuzzylogic New Reader
3/18/12 12:28 p.m.

Also, the car is in Oregon. If anyone can help a veteran out and has any interest in this car, it has to be worth at least a few hundred in scrap alone. The interior in great, the engine runs strong... I just need the cash to cover moving costs.

Thanks GRM.

Hoop
Hoop SuperDork
3/21/12 9:52 a.m.

Wow, I just noticed this. What happened? Do you still have it? If so, consider me interested.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aAJugBj6gX6xgEFNrlO8zXXfIOQrkGeX1f3c4XAOlBh2IbP1SimLFqU1uMQrDgmN