JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 HalfDork
10/10/12 3:36 p.m.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/3329429713.html

Not mine, but I know there's interest in these on the grm forum and it looked like a good deal.

"T tops 5 speed. Very good body. Has light dent near gas door. Needs drivers floorpan. Complete. Currently not running. No reason to think it won't start with prep- oil change, plugs, wires, ect. Pop up hedlights work. power windows work but pass side has come off track or something broke. Someone had messed with some of the wiring, but a dodge turbo technician put it back togther.(71petty on turbododge) Good dashpad. Interior decent for 20+ year old car. Will need fixing up, it's not crank up and drive away. Has all 4 pumper rims. Selling to focus more on my older mopar projects. Can deliver 50 miles of winder for cash upfront. Have title. $400 firm. Terry 83zzd-3329429713@sale.craigslist.org"

midknight
midknight Reader
10/10/12 3:46 p.m.

Atlanta....of course...sigh

Pat
Pat Reader
10/10/12 9:49 p.m.

If the '89 stuff is all still there, this car has all the goodies...common block, forged crank and rods, garrett turbo, A555 trans, etc. If that were in the DC area it would be in my driveway and I'd be making promises to my wife that would likely be broken about when it was going to leave.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
10/11/12 7:41 a.m.

Is that an actual Shelby or a just a regular Daytona?

Quasimo1
Quasimo1 New Reader
10/11/12 7:49 a.m.

Must avoid temptation!

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
10/11/12 7:51 a.m.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
10/11/12 7:57 a.m.

Welp email is sent...

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
10/11/12 8:11 a.m.
4cylndrfury wrote:

Still funny.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
10/11/12 8:13 a.m.

I carefully monitor its use as to ensure it stays minty fresh.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Dork
10/11/12 8:24 a.m.

I saw this one yesterday. Effing Atlanta....

Seriously though, I set up a search for "Turbo" in Atlanta on my phone's Craigslist search app. It is INSANE how much awesome is just hanging around down there for cheap.

yamaha
yamaha Dork
10/11/12 11:08 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote: Is that an actual Shelby or a just a regular Daytona?

It appears to be a shelby(wasn't really like a GLHS at this point), and it looks like the authentic shelby turbo z daytona I sent to the crusher 8-9 years ago......it was actually nicer than that one. Nobody would buy it for $400 back then, so I got $250 out of it and the pancaked newyorker turbo sitting on top of it. I still feel like I did my part

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/11/12 12:32 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote: Is that an actual Shelby or a just a regular Daytona?

Shelby Z and Daytona Shelby are regular production dodge models, not that rare. Although, as pointed out, this one has all the good stuff. Unfortunately, they are porky and the T-top cars make a Lebaron convertible look like an I-beam in terms of structural stiffness. It would make a very cool cruiser or a good parts donor for a Shadow/Sundance, IMHO.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
10/11/12 12:49 p.m.

In reply to psteav:

Looking at it has a cruiser for SWMBO.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qcigSlyp2jtToSvdSJTDISnHeHfnvr9sdDIbjFMBxS8zgZUfbXhyjpThbSKvLdMl