1 2
joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/11/12 9:34 p.m.

I'm about to scrap the tub! No drivetrain or brakes. Anybody need anything before it goes? fritzsch, the door stuff is yours, just cover shipping. Let me know if you need anything, make an offer!

Joey

Joshua
Joshua HalfDork
7/11/12 10:52 p.m.

How about the third brake light with wiring? mine is all goofy and I can't figure out why. Uncracked clear turn light covers? Does it have good coilovers still or are they gone too?

Powar
Powar Dork
7/12/12 8:05 a.m.
Joshua wrote: How about the third brake light with wiring? mine is all goofy and I can't figure out why.

Check the wiring where the trunk hinge meets the body.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/12/12 8:17 a.m.

Can you have a shaman send me the soul of the car?

singleslammer
singleslammer Reader
7/12/12 8:19 a.m.

I need the entire front crossmember with suspension and steering still attached. I realize that is asking a lot but I think that with the greyhound shipping it would be fairly cheap to ship.

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/12/12 8:35 a.m.
singleslammer wrote: I need the entire front crossmember with suspension and steering still attached. I realize that is asking a lot but I think that with the greyhound shipping it would be fairly cheap to ship.

Hmmm, I have a front subframe, but it's pretty crusty... How nice of stuff do you need?

Joey

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/12/12 9:14 a.m.

Got a Driver's side power window regulator? And if you've got a decent nose, hood, and RF fender, AND you wind up shipping suspension to singleslammer, I'll maybe take those. He's in my neck of the woods and I could probably split shipping costs with him.

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/12/12 10:01 a.m.

Have an ECU?

singleslammer
singleslammer Reader
7/12/12 10:13 a.m.

I really not in need of a nice crossmember and suspension. Just needs to be straight and usable. However, If the only thing you have left is a crossmember I will probably hold out for a parts car.

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/12/12 11:59 a.m.
psteav wrote: Got a Driver's side power window regulator? And if you've got a decent nose, hood, and RF fender, AND you wind up shipping suspension to singleslammer, I'll maybe take those. He's in my neck of the woods and I could probably split shipping costs with him.

No body parts, all are either damaged or rusted. I do have the window regulator, I'm pretty sure.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/12/12 12:00 p.m.
SpeedTheory wrote: Have an ECU?

I have both a 1.6 and a 1.8.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/12/12 12:01 p.m.
singleslammer wrote: I really not in need of a nice crossmember and suspension. Just needs to be straight and usable. However, If the only thing you have left is a crossmember I will probably hold out for a parts car.

Should have a complete front, minus brake calipers.

Joey

metalman
metalman Reader
7/12/12 2:36 p.m.
joey48442 wrote:
I have both a 1.6 and a 1.8. Joey

As an FYI, not all 1.8 ECUs are the same, nor do they interchange. (without issues) If Joey doesnt have a 94 specific and that is what is needed I think I might have one in the pile.

GLWS on your stuff.

kazoospec
kazoospec Reader
7/12/12 2:46 p.m.

Don't suppose you have a catalytic converter for a 1.8 do you? Mine's pretty much rusted through.

singleslammer
singleslammer Reader
7/12/12 2:58 p.m.
joey48442 wrote:
singleslammer wrote: I really not in need of a nice crossmember and suspension. Just needs to be straight and usable. However, If the only thing you have left is a crossmember I will probably hold out for a parts car.
Should have a complete front, minus brake calipers. Joey

Cool! if it is straight and you don't mind dropping it out, I will totally take it off your hands. shoot me an e-mail at jrdn wheeler @ yahoo . com no spaces, obviously. damn spammers

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/12/12 10:42 p.m.
metalman wrote:
joey48442 wrote:
I have both a 1.6 and a 1.8. Joey
As an FYI, not all 1.8 ECUs are the same, nor do they interchange. (without issues) If Joey doesnt have a 94 specific and that is what is needed I think I might have one in the pile. GLWS on your stuff.

Ah! Good point. The 1.8 is from a 1994.

Joey

caffecapri
caffecapri New Reader
7/13/12 3:01 a.m.

How about headlight motors? I need the part the rod attaches too, but Mazda doesn't sell them separately...

Duke
Duke PowerDork
7/13/12 10:49 a.m.

You have no idea how much I want to buy just the VIN plates...

metalman
metalman Reader
7/13/12 1:14 p.m.
Duke wrote: You have no idea how much I want to buy just the VIN plates...

Not that doing so is illegal and like a 5-10k fine or anything. lol... cough

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
7/13/12 2:59 p.m.

Would you happen to have the wiring harness that runs from the main harness to the rear passenger side marker?

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/14/12 11:04 a.m.
kazoospec wrote: Don't suppose you have a catalytic converter for a 1.8 do you? Mine's pretty much rusted through.

Sorry, this car didn't have a cat!

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/14/12 11:07 a.m.
Joshua wrote: How about the third brake light with wiring? mine is all goofy and I can't figure out why. Uncracked clear turn light covers? Does it have good coilovers still or are they gone too?

No coilovers, lights are cloudy. Probably trouble as mentioned at the hinge area of the third brakelight. but if you want the harness send me a PM. Ill send it for 5 bucks plus shipping.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/14/12 11:08 a.m.
singleslammer wrote: I need the entire front crossmember with suspension and steering still attached. I realize that is asking a lot but I think that with the greyhound shipping it would be fairly cheap to ship.

I checked, and I forgot I sold the uprights. If your still interested, with power steering rack I'll sell for 150 plus shipping.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/14/12 11:10 a.m.
psteav wrote: Got a Driver's side power window regulator? And if you've got a decent nose, hood, and RF fender, AND you wind up shipping suspension to singleslammer, I'll maybe take those. He's in my neck of the woods and I could probably split shipping costs with him.

Ill try and get ahold of the power window regulator. Im trying to sell the doors, but Ill pull it out first, if possible.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 UberDork
7/14/12 11:11 a.m.

I have the ECU, if its a 1994 you need. How is 90 shipped?

Joey

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nQivl2PjL9YQmgpzEQUDVulRpQUv9AwiMcBBA8jIyJ23Lm04HAJgVuxZIZEG2w2x