ccrelan
ccrelan Reader
7/7/13 6:07 p.m.

Hi Everyone- I have a ACR platinum gray coupe that is up for grabs. The car has 112,000 miles and is in really clean shape. The car is mostly stock. The only aftermarket pieces are: CAI, booger shift bushings, poly front engine mount, front and rear strut braces. The car doesn't have the stock ACR koni's on it. The previous owner recently switched them out for regular struts. The rear main seal and clutch were replaced by the previous owner at 83,000. It runs, stops, gets good MPG, and handles very well. The handling is still very sharp without the konis. The AC is not currently working, the car has plenty of scratches/dings, and the antenna is busted. I have a replacement antenna that I haven't gotten around to installing. The clay bar really helped get the crud out of the paint and my orbital buffer helped, too. The clear coat is good and the car shines up decently. The previous owner had a steering wheel cover and seat covers on the car for years so the interior is in great shape. These cars are great bang for the buck are super cheap to run. The car is located in Norwalk, CT.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/7/13 8:33 p.m.

I'm glad you're far away...

ccrelan
ccrelan Reader
7/19/13 9:20 p.m.

Timing belt and water pump were replaced today so you will not have to worry about either. We also got the AC to work. It was a treat to drive home with cold air blasting on me.

scs
scs New Reader
7/20/13 2:40 p.m.

In reply to ccrelan:

I love mine. For just cheap, knocking around town duty with good gas mileage, cant be beat.

WilberM3
WilberM3 Dork
7/21/13 6:20 p.m.

youve got a PM

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
7/21/13 7:28 p.m.

Replaced the Konis with stock struts!??! Why not pick up an M3 and replace the engine with one from a 318??
Ok, I'm all better now. GLWS.

ccrelan
ccrelan Reader
7/21/13 7:32 p.m.

Don't shoot the messenger Dr Boost! I wish they were on there, too....

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
7/22/13 7:22 a.m.
ccrelan wrote: Don't shoot the messenger Dr Boost! I wish they were on there, too....

Haha, not firing any shots over your bow. I wonder if he pulled them to sell them. Just seems odd. I really like that car, nice color too.

ccrelan
ccrelan Reader
7/22/13 5:21 p.m.

If nothing else, the ones on there are new. This could give someone the time to scoop up a better set or springs/struts on neon.org or pony up for some coilovers. The ACR springs are not too difficult to source used.

crxmike
crxmike New Reader
7/22/13 7:29 p.m.

And if anyone is interested in some Mopar lowering springs, I can sell them pretty cheaply, no use for them in the rallycross car. Located in CT.

Glws, car looks very nice.

ccrelan
ccrelan Reader
7/27/13 4:25 p.m.

Sold the car today

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
op5DCxoPBw9LZZqSUxwEFuj8cZxJd55GHNpbOvoXm6XxVzmGkm9afVZ0kMJG2g0W