DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
3/9/11 7:57 a.m.

Looks amazing clean! If i hadnt spend $600 in the last two days, i'd be on my way to buy this!

new belts and hoses, rebuilt motor, has new cv axles, new brakes hard to get in fourth gear drives great passes emissions 46 mpg $600 770-853-4580 jim no calls after 9:00 pm

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/2254998474.html

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
3/9/11 8:07 a.m.

Mother of god is that pretty. It even has the elusive 12" alloys. Not that they're really GOOD for anything, but damn.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
3/9/11 8:21 a.m.

Do want.

WilberM3
WilberM3 HalfDork
3/9/11 10:14 a.m.

man, you should have seen the one i found up here. it was auto but it had a bunch of hi-res pics and it looked practically new both in and out. plus it had the matching red steel wheels. i should have bought it

RogerB
RogerB HalfDork
3/9/11 12:10 p.m.

With the price of gas climbing the way it is, I'm surprised this is ONLY $600

integraguy
integraguy Dork
3/9/11 2:23 p.m.

It's only $600 because "....it's hard to get into 4th gear." I have to imagine a gearbox will be needed soon.

Still, for a few hundred dollars, it would be a good candidate for a newer/more powerful Mazda engine and transmission.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/9/11 3:09 p.m.

Needs more fur

Jay
Jay SuperDork
3/9/11 5:38 p.m.

How on earth can you tell from those horrible pics that it's "clean"? All I see are mushy jpeg compression errors.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Reader
3/9/11 6:42 p.m.

Deleted.....

DukeOfUndersteer
3/10/11 7:06 a.m.
Jay wrote: How on earth can you tell from those horrible pics that it's "clean"?

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
3/10/11 6:30 p.m.

Yeah, I drove all the way to Newnan (after leaving the office early)........The WHOLE time I am on the phone with the guy. He's all "come on; it is waiting on you". I get there (80 mile trip) and the guy is like, "I sold that 15 minutes ago". That is the way it goes, but damn it! The whole time I was driving home I was thinking about where I could have picked up 15 minutes and got that car. Anyway, mine is on craigs right now. I bought a 323 GTX last night for $50 on the way home. Yeah, $50. Unbelievably, it runs well.............

-Les

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Reader
3/10/11 8:33 p.m.

In reply to fastasleep:

Lets see some pics of the 323GTX

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
3/11/11 5:55 a.m.
integraguy wrote: It's only $600 because "....it's hard to get into 4th gear." I have to imagine a gearbox will be needed soon. Still, for a few hundred dollars, it would be a good candidate for a newer/more powerful Mazda engine and transmission.

This would have actually been one of the few cars that a K8 would have worked well in.

I happen to have a spare K8.

DukeOfUndersteer
3/11/11 7:55 a.m.

In reply to fastasleep:

WHAT?!?!?! $50? You kidding me? I dont know how long I have been looking for one!

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
3/12/11 9:53 p.m.

Yeah, I think since it wasn't a nitroused 350 the shop it was towed to wasn't interested. No, it isn't coming to the Challenge, but an awesome find none the less.

-Les

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HAyN5pQaQD8Mxv7i9qJuf7XJD8nJZMULmzQmXDb2DxaGKYDsjAvmuKrwl0241xVQ