mrjoshm
mrjoshm New Reader
9/18/13 10:42 p.m.

Hello, I guess it is time for me to list my kart. It is a Birel frame with a yellow clone engine. The engine has a box stock project sticker on it, and was rebuilt by whoever PittRace, when they were still BeaveRun, used in early 2012. I bought this kart from PittRace in Decemeber of 2011 after testing it for a couple of hours at their track. They stored the kart for me over winter and sent the engine out for a rebuild to the 2012 updated specs that I think included a new cam, valve, and valve spring. I picked it up from them in March of 2012, I started it to pull it in to my garage, and there it has sat. I never got the time to race it, and instead of continuing to pretend, I'd rather see it go to someone who can use it. I paid them $1200 cash, with inflation and the economy recovering from a recession 'n all, I figure it is worth at least twice that! but I'll gladly let it go for what I paid them. So, $1200 firm. Don't force me to store it for another year and trick myself in to thinking that I'll use it next season.

Pics to follow

mrjoshm
mrjoshm Reader
11/11/13 2:21 p.m.

Here are some pictures of it, and I do have the intake for it, it just isn't installed in these pics.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lEpJd2Dx91wlW4eGC0aVa9NWVbaygebTiNC0GJSmMbpK7RdnohLGx4qUxN3CcNom