autoxrs
autoxrs Reader
1/24/11 8:28 a.m.

All located near Pittsburgh, PA Email me: sean (at) autoxrs (dot) net

Koni Suspension Kit: $1200 shipped Koni SPSS shocks front and rear (rears are 89-91) Koni perches Koni bumpstops Front springs 500 lb Eibachs Rear springs 650 lb Eibachs

NOTE: Suspension has 120 miles and 2 autocrosses on it

Wheels and Tires: $700 + shipping or local pickup Wheels are MB Motoring 15x7 wheels that weigh ~12lbs Tires are brand new unshaved Dunlop Star Specs with less than 100 miles on them

I can ship the wheels and tires separately if anyone wants to buy them. Wheels: $350 Tires: $350 Tires are generally $8 each to ship as I use FedEX. Wheels are around $40 for a set of 4.

NOTE: tires and wheels are brand new without any blemishes, also have center caps and centering rings

Camber Kit: $200 shipped Skunk 2 Pro that has additional screws to prevent slippage

NOTE: Camber kit has 2 autocrosses and 120 street miles on it

Energy Suspension Black Master Bushing Kit: $100 shipped

NOTE: Unused, brand new in a box

OEM 88 Si driver's seat: $75 + shipping or local pickup The seat is tear and side bolster wear free

OEM 88 Si passenger's seat: $75 + shipping or local pickup The seat is tear and side bolster wear free

Expired Sparco Rev driver's seat with Corbeau sliders: $150 + shipping or local pickup The seat is expired, so please be cognizant of that.

Extra rear trailing arm bushings: $I don't care shipped A pair of OEM Hondas

Exhaust: $I don't know + shipping Brand new 2.25" straight piping from cat to axle. OBX 2.5" stainless v-band to OEM muffler. Quiet on the highway, loud as hell with the muffler off.

Slick92GSR
Slick92GSR New Reader
1/25/11 10:36 p.m.

In reply to autoxrs:

any pics of this ..? put together this would be a completed exhaust, with the Vband joining the piping to the muffler?

let me know

Thanks

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/26/11 8:02 a.m.

Do you know if the Si seat is a direct swap into a base model?

autoxrs
autoxrs Reader
1/26/11 8:27 a.m.

On the exhaust:

Starting from the catalytic converter it is 2.25" piping. Piping ends at the rear axle area where it is mated to a 2.5" OBX v band clamp. The other end of the OBX v band clamp is then mated to more piping that is connected to a relatively brand new Honda OEM muffler.

I will take a photo over the weekend. Given my research lab schedules most nights I come home after the birds have fallen asleep.

On the seat:

No idea. I assume all 88 tubs are the same floor pan. Check on one of the Honda parts sites to see if the floor pan has the same part number.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
y7lnAzSLIVZ1WRG268wY6Qy9gLNZl5LJVgEst2fq0PVjxqafW8c3kTuurzaGhAX5