poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
6/2/13 6:26 p.m.

Located in North GA. Big box of GRM mags and a few SCC, etc. PM me.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
6/3/13 6:54 p.m.

Edit: It's a box. Full of magazines. I'm not really interested in cataloguing or itemizing, which is why they're berkeleying FREE!

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
6/4/13 7:06 p.m.

After a bunch of "How much to ship to? Where r u located?" and "Which issues" They're going in the berkeleying burn pile. Now nobody gets 'em. Hope you're happy.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Reader
6/4/13 7:18 p.m.

Which issues are you burning first?
How much to ship the ashes to 98225?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
6/4/13 7:21 p.m.

berkeley you Atlanta.

t25torx
t25torx Reader
6/4/13 7:40 p.m.

I burned a huge pile of Super Street mags I had got when I was a teen. It was most satisfying. I should also say I got the subscription as a gift, I did not purchase said magazines. I guess Super Street and Sport Compact Car looked the same to my parents.

Jerry
Jerry HalfDork
6/4/13 7:41 p.m.

If I were local I would have taken the whole box sight unseen. (Laments the fairly new guy...)

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
6/4/13 7:45 p.m.
Jerry wrote: If I were local I would have taken the whole box sight unseen. (Laments the fairly new guy...)

How many do you want Jerry

Racer1ab
Racer1ab HalfDork
6/4/13 7:59 p.m.
Jerry wrote: If I were local I would have taken the whole box sight unseen. (Laments the fairly new guy...)

Same here. And they were in a box! That's bathroom reading material AND an ottoman to use whilst on the can!

Jerry
Jerry HalfDork
6/4/13 8:33 p.m.

In reply to aussiesmg:

Whatever you gots. I read them at work cover to cover at lunch, and keep them in the garage when done. (Started subscribing around summer last year)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EQYc2WYw6NGXNNjL5zpfJcIGNqSJ1XvthjvdF4ZzbXsrCayrUiIoAfPjNOxFup8F