fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
3/27/10 5:02 p.m.

I pulled this today. It is the complete carrier assembly with stubshafts included. Sorry guys, but there is no driveshaft or axles. I am pretty sure they only came with a 4.10:1 rear gear, but I could be wrong there. This came from a '94 M Edition with 109,XXX miles. It was a 5-speed car. I am near Atlanta, GA. Price is $550/OBO. I am negotiable, of course. Call me if you need.

-Les 770-778-7368

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/28/10 8:33 a.m.

They came with three different sets of gears over the years, but 1994 would make it a 4.10.

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
3/28/10 5:29 p.m.

Thanks, Keith. You know anyone that needs a used unit?

-Les

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
3/30/10 6:52 a.m.

$475/OBO?

-Les

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
4/1/10 1:36 p.m.

How about OBO? Dang, no one needs one or is it the price? Seriously guys, I don't need it, but do need some dollars to purchase my Challenge wheels. Anyone?

-Les

Clay
Clay Reader
4/2/10 6:41 a.m.

Well, I heard prices are going down on the 4.10 Torsens with the Spec Miata guys moving to the later diffs. Supply is going up (SM guys selling off) and demand is going down. I'm no SM guys, but I have seen them going cheaper than the old days lately so it makes sense.

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
4/2/10 9:59 a.m.
Clay wrote: Well, I heard prices are going down on the 4.10 Torsens with the Spec Miata guys moving to the later diffs. Supply is going up (SM guys selling off) and demand is going down. I'm no SM guys, but I have seen them going cheaper than the old days lately so it makes sense.

Understood, but I was thinking someone may want one to throw into a Challenge car or something at least. I'll accept any reasonable offer.

-Les

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/2/10 10:04 a.m.

Personally, I think the 4.10 is the best ratio for a 1.8. The 4.3 is too short. So that's good news then!

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
4/2/10 9:38 p.m.

Sold. Thanks, guys!

-Les

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sUFzIuWWex0Ze4U1qWv5TL2ghYF5XMCfzDbLgkZNaIQfPYsAM9NGLJ4uUstL70GY