logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/1/13 8:18 p.m.

I have a different car for rallyX so I am selling the 6 used rally tires I picked up for my civic. They are 175/65/14 Hankooks. Looking to get what I have in them back out. The 2 unmounted ones are 45 each. The other 4 are mounted on 4x100 Honda DelSol wheels and are $250 for the set.

Located in Imlay City Michigan. I can bring them to the August Detroit RallyX at Crystal.

irish44j
irish44j UberDork
8/1/13 8:29 p.m.

Would you ship them? I may know some locals that want - that's a perfect size for e30s :)

logdog
8/1/13 8:56 p.m.

In reply to irish44j: I could possibly ship if somebody wanted to pay for it. They are heavier than regular tires so I dont imagine it would be cheap.

phenryiv1
phenryiv1 New Reader
8/1/13 9:45 p.m.

I am one of Josh's fellow e30 guys. Very interested in the 2 unmounted ones. I can pay shipping if we can get the deal arranged.

Please email patrickhenry at g mail . com (no dots or spaces) and we can discuss.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/1/13 10:22 p.m.

Solution - meet in the middle.

There just so happens to be a rallycross in SW Ohio this weekend.

irish44j
irish44j UberDork
8/1/13 10:39 p.m.

Hah....Pat's car isn't street-legal and gets towed to events on a dolly behind an old Jeep Comanche. That would be a long tow to Ohio, haha....

logdog
8/2/13 4:55 a.m.
phenryiv1 wrote: I am one of Josh's fellow e30 guys. Very interested in the 2 unmounted ones. I can pay shipping if we can get the deal arranged. Please email patrickhenry at g mail . com (no dots or spaces) and we can discuss.

Email sent

Jerry
Jerry HalfDork
8/2/13 6:59 a.m.

Why am I looking at those mounted wheels thinking I need them? Do I have a rubber fetish??

logdog
8/2/13 8:44 a.m.
Jerry wrote: Why am I looking at those mounted wheels thinking I need them? Do I have a rubber fetish??

Welcome to the club

logdog
8/2/13 8:57 a.m.

One a side note, why doest it seem that EVERY set of OEM alloys have been painted black?

phenryiv1
phenryiv1 New Reader
8/2/13 9:53 a.m.
irish44j wrote: Hah....Pat's car isn't street-legal and gets towed to events on a dolly behind an old Jeep Comanche. That would be a long tow to Ohio, haha....

And the truck is out of commission...Boo for bad ball joints.

phenryiv1
phenryiv1 New Reader
8/2/13 9:56 a.m.
logdog wrote:
phenryiv1 wrote: I am one of Josh's fellow e30 guys. Very interested in the 2 unmounted ones. I can pay shipping if we can get the deal arranged. Please email patrickhenry at g mail . com (no dots or spaces) and we can discuss.
Email sent

Replied. I could really use these. I just bought a set of tires consisting of (2) 175/65/14 and (2) 165/65/14 but they are soft compound and one of our courses is as hard on tires as concrete (we literally ray down rubber on dirt). If these are a medium it gives me some great mix-and/match combos depending on the course that we run (particularly because I also have a set of snows as well).

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UberDork
8/2/13 10:04 a.m.

DAng, if they were 15's I'd be on my way. 14" is too small for the SAAB

logdog
8/2/13 8:29 p.m.

The loose tires are sold. Thanks phenryiv1!

Still have the mounted ones if anybody is interested.

logdog
8/6/13 9:40 a.m.

I would be willing to trade these for some OEM Subaru wheels with good snow tires.

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
8/7/13 8:36 a.m.
logdog wrote:
Jerry wrote: Why am I looking at those mounted wheels thinking I need them? Do I have a rubber fetish??
Welcome to the club

oh thats cute...

that was at the height of my tire hoarding, however its not much smaller than that now...

Jerry
Jerry HalfDork
8/7/13 9:54 a.m.

I'm still debating in my head to buy the mounted one's, if nothing else but for the 4x100 wheels (already mounted with tires). I have a set similar to these however, gifted to me last December.

Now if these were mud tires...

Malone03
Malone03
8/8/13 9:56 p.m.

Il take all I can come pick up message or call 248 6705462

logdog
8/10/13 8:05 p.m.

Sold!!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
APvVIvnd6Q1ceVB6OmaJ415aLqX4f3ktzmJdKnfL8KLDAoe0s2EL56hp69ARhF6c