JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
3/22/16 4:35 p.m.

Not mine but a friend of the owner. Speedycop of Lemons fame is clearing out some projects and this look like it would be an appealing candidate for some.

Speedycop said: 5 speed, runs great, will move under its own power but has damage to the front left strut and control arm that prevents it from doing anything more than moving around the yard or loading itself on a trailer. First 500 takes it.

Bought at a salvage auction so no title but he can get one for you if you pay the cost of the paperwork, it will be a salvage title. Best used as a Lemons car or donor drivetrain.

I'd have bought it myself if he wasn't also selling a $500 P71 with 77k miles on it. Hard to pass that one up...

email Speedycop at gmail.com

swing69
swing69 New Reader
3/22/16 9:51 p.m.

You suck Jim! why would you point this out to me? I've got a 95 reg. taurus sitting behind the school that just really really wants this car to make into 1!!!!!!!!!!

1) I wish it were a little closer! 2) I'm unavailable for the next few days....I hope he has it until then. 3) Hmmmm.....anyone want to fetch it for me and put a big dent in the purchase price of the yugo?????????

>>>>uhoh.....yugo? SHO drivetrain??????? stop me now!! lol

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
3/23/16 4:37 a.m.
swing69 wrote: You suck Jim! why would you point this out to me? I've got a 95 reg. taurus sitting behind the school that just really really wants this car to make into 1!!!!!!!!!! 1) I wish it were a little closer! 2) I'm unavailable for the next few days....I hope he has it until then. 3) Hmmmm.....anyone want to fetch it for me and put a big dent in the purchase price of the yugo????????? >>>>uhoh.....yugo? SHO drivetrain??????? stop me now!! lol

Mike, if you really want it he'll hold it for you, he's a good guy, just commit to the sale. BUT, he's in southern MD, it's about a 3 hour drive from my house (VERY southern MD) so that may factor into your plans.

swing69
swing69 New Reader
3/23/16 9:02 a.m.

You are right as usual Jim. That puts it ~ 4-5 hrs. from my school. Oh well. I emailed speedy and told him not to wait on me - I don't want to hold him up. If I can work something out, I'll get in touch with him next week.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
3/23/16 9:54 a.m.

When you say southern, do you mean OC or Somerset CO, or St. Mary's CO?

etifosi
etifosi Dork
3/23/16 10:01 a.m.
swing69 wrote: You suck Jim! why would you point this out to me? I've got a 95 reg. taurus sitting behind the school that just really really wants this car to make into 1!!!!!!!!!! 1) I wish it were a little closer! 2) I'm unavailable for the next few days....I hope he has it until then. 3) Hmmmm.....anyone want to fetch it for me and put a big dent in the purchase price of the yugo????????? >>>>uhoh.....yugo? SHO drivetrain??????? stop me now!! lol

A YUGO SHOGUN kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

oh, sorry, I fainted on my keyboard because blood was rushing to my brain and not-brain at the same time

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Bl1K66rw3FONpDf3Fk6UZ8LGRrkTEs7UnHmfNyLEuWtspnn203ll7iEbbDkDRr0P