Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/3/17 9:12 a.m.

NMNA

Honda CRX. Not running, probably needs new rings, not getting compression. Car was my daily driver until recently. New struts, new tires and brakes. Ac worked new carpet, seats real nice for the year. Good candidate for an engine rebuild (numbers match from car to engine) Was a blast to drive when I had it on the road. $500 cash, no trades, no low ball offers, no bank checks, contact Bill @ 757-969-7541 if you are still interested.

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5976254948.html

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/3/17 9:50 a.m.

I like the fact that it's numbers matching :) That's what I look for in a $500 carbureted CRX.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/3/17 1:03 p.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: I like the fact that it's numbers matching :) That's what I look for in a $500 carbureted CRX.

That's what they said about muscle cars in 1985, too.

Keith Tanner
2/3/17 1:31 p.m.

Then you'd better grab this little unicorn and stash it away

The crappy versions of musclecars aren't the ones setting sales records. If this was an Si, you might have a teeny tiny chance that it will be worth something in 30 years. Possibly tens of thousands after a high dollar restoration! But a carb car? Not so much.

eastsidemav
eastsidemav SuperDork
2/3/17 1:39 p.m.

I'd like to see the underside of that thing. Farther than I'd want to go for one, but they are gone in Ohio. Also, is it just me, or does it look like the header panel is missing?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/3/17 1:46 p.m.

Needs moar Hong!

nymalo
nymalo GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/3/17 1:54 p.m.

In reply to eastsidemav:

The plastic header panel is missing. The plastic fenders are still there, which is surprising. Good thing I have 2 projects or I would consider getting this. I know where I could pick up a rusty 1st gen Integra for cheap.

eastsidemav
eastsidemav SuperDork
2/3/17 2:07 p.m.
nymalo wrote: In reply to eastsidemav: The plastic header panel is missing. The plastic fenders are still there, which is surprising. Good thing I have 2 projects or I would consider getting this. I know where I could pick up a rusty 1st gen Integra for cheap.

That sounds like fun. My first GRM challenge car was an 86 CRX with a D16A1 swap. Then it went on to being a rallycross beast.

mfvmx
mfvmx GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/3/17 3:30 p.m.

If you don't like Blue then there are White and Red ones for sale as well: https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5982814116.html-$600 White one with Header panel

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5976231217.html-$300 Red one from same seller as the blue one.

Keith Tanner
2/3/17 3:40 p.m.

Actually, the louvers and the carpet on that blue one would be pretty good to have...

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/3/17 4:03 p.m.

There happens to be a Si engine in my backyard if you want EFI to go with it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ho2hLLKWtq9fO0ryk9LBRp5ecBmHMguiC3gXmi88jXh0S4epT0O8iWR1679dAtRH