1 2 3
markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/25/17 9:32 a.m.

Tires have less than 1000 miles. Front tool box. Winch. Pics on request. 2 axles, one with brakes. Highland, MD. Four 10 three 30 1437.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/26/17 5:25 p.m.

Bump. Have it on some local sites. Lots of punters but not sold.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/26/17 5:29 p.m.

Pictures would help a lot

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/26/17 6:30 p.m.

I'd be happy to send them to whomever wants them. I'm usually using my phone and am no good at the linky thing. FWIW, it's on my local Facebook.

MDJeepGuy
MDJeepGuy Reader
3/26/17 7:27 p.m.

Cool, I need a trailer to haul something, will it fit?

Your ad is the Craigslist version of "car for sale" with no additional information.

Lets try this, what size trailer? What year?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
3/26/17 8:35 p.m.

Mark:

Here's how to do the "Linky thing":

• Once you have a picture online (Facebook, Craigslist, where ever), right click on it. Select "Copy image location"

• Click on the little picture of a camera at the top on the "Your Comment" window. (5th little picture from the left)

• Paste the location of the picture

• After pasting it in the thread, you MUST hit the return key after your link. Don't ask me why- it just is.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/26/17 8:39 p.m.

In reply to MDJeepGuy:

I've had it on hete before. Just ask SVreX

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/26/17 8:40 p.m.

SVreX, how does one do all this on a smart phone. Especially when it's operated by a dumb user

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
3/26/17 8:59 p.m.

In reply to markwemple:

Tiny fingers.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/26/17 9:08 p.m.

Lol!!

MDJeepGuy
MDJeepGuy Reader
3/26/17 10:03 p.m.
markwemple wrote: In reply to MDJeepGuy: I've had it on hete before. Just ask SVreX

In the time it took to type that, you could have typed 7x16 or whatever. I'm local to you, and in the market for a trailer, but never mind.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/27/17 6:48 a.m.

Instead of a rude comment you could have asked.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/27/17 6:50 a.m.

For everyone else, it's 19 feet long with a 13 foot deck. I've advertised it on here before so, a quick search should answer a lot of questions. I'm using my phone so I can't link right now.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
3/27/17 6:56 a.m.

In reply to markwemple:

I do agree with you about linking with a smart phone. I can upload pictures to my Flikr account with my phone, but to get them to show up in a GRM post, I have to use a computer. Copying and pasting the link using my phone never works for some reason. I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong, but like you I just get snarky responses.

The irony is that finding, snagging and posting a picture on FB is much easier on my phone than with a computer...

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/27/17 7:14 a.m.

Yeah, placing an ad on FB, CL, Offerup, letgo and the others is easier with your phone than a computer. I've actually had a ton of responses on FB and a lot of people come by in the little over a day it's been on there. 3 more coming today, so far.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/27/17 7:16 a.m.

Oh, and with FB, I'm keeping close to the 1500 asking price. Having about 2k in a trailer and listing it for 1250, you'd think people wouldn't be snarky.

Cooter
Cooter HalfDork
3/27/17 7:30 a.m.

Mark, I like you, but you are looking at this the wrong way. Look at your listing and decide if you would want to go through the trouble to go through the seller's posts to figure out if you might find info as to whether it would fit your needs or not.

As for photos, it can be a pain with a phone, but you can use the Photobucket app to upload your photos, and then copy the links to post the photos here. It really helps a lot. The only issue is that you will end up with some extraneous code that you will need to delete with this forum. Or not. They will still show up. If you are doing the "right click boogie" from FB, you have to make sure that the photo is shared to public if it is on your personal page, or that it is in a public group, if you are sharing it from a group.

(Doing a test from one of my groups right now to make sure)

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
3/27/17 7:36 a.m.

In reply to Cooter:

Photobucket doesn't work for me at all. I have tried multiple times.

Cooter
Cooter HalfDork
3/27/17 8:53 a.m.

In reply to Ian F:

What trouble do you run into? I use the "IMG" code from PB, and then directly paste it to my post without using the forum's "insert image" button-

[URL=http://s572.photobucket.com/user/El_Oel_Cooter/media/_DSC8777_zpscfnpx67r.jpg%20Photo%20by%20El_Oel_Cooter%20%20%20Photobucket_zps9w0gpori.png.html][/URL]

Then it is just a matter of cleaning up the extra url code that is in front and behind the "img" tags. (I left it in so you could see it here) I'm sure there is a better way, but I am not at all good at this, just very stubborn.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
3/27/17 10:35 a.m.

Mark, I searched around and think I found your ad from some time ago, it didn't have any photos. If you email me a photo I will put it up here for you.

Dan

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
3/27/17 10:37 a.m.

In reply to Cooter:

Photobucket literally won't open on my computer without causing it to crash.

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/27/17 10:42 a.m.

In reply to Cooter:

Just a quick FYI since we've seriously hijacked Mark's thread anyway: Use the "Direct" link from photobucket, then, on this forum use the little camera icon above the smiley faces and paste the link there. You'll get a clean post without having to delete anything.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/27/17 10:46 a.m.

No worries, Wonko. Love the avatar.

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/27/17 7:22 p.m.

Thanks! I painted that on the sunroof of my first rx7 :). Gloss black base coat with house of color large flake green. Good times!

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
3/27/17 7:29 p.m.

Mad skills

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PFfbhAkplr30coLwqmrhqRneAkEyN3Wsnyv41Rt6XeYn3s73X6rRDS4B2od7inyl