blipshift
blipshift
10/3/12 10:32 a.m.

Greetings GRM community!

This is our first post here as a GRM sponsor and we are super excited to introduce blipshift. So what do we do?

blipshift sells automotive themed t-shirts, one at a time for a limited time and for only $15. After a sale ends the shirt is retired to our “garage” never to be sold by us again. Shirts ship approximately 1-2 weeks after the shirt sale ends. Our tees feature original designs and submissions from artists from around the world.

We’re selling one new design a week right now but will be moving to two to three t-shirt designs a week soon! Sign up for our mailing list to receive notifications about the latest designs and special promotions.

This week’s shirt is all about you, the professional auto forum commenter.

YOU ARE A PRO is available for a limited time and only at blipshift.com...

You search before asking questions. You smell trolls a mile away. You start and stop flamewars at whim. You're no noob. You are a professional.

If you like what you see, Like us on Facebook!

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
10/4/12 10:29 a.m.

Thanks for posting! There's more than a few here that deserve those shirts--- hint--- they have "dork" in their taglines!

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
10/4/12 10:50 a.m.

you talkin to me?

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade SuperDork
10/4/12 11:31 a.m.

I'm not a pro, though. I'm more of an amateur. One day I might be a pro, however.

I like the shirt however.

aircooled
aircooled PowerDork
10/4/12 11:56 a.m.

Hmmmm... shouldn't it say "dork" in there somewhere?

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
10/4/12 1:52 p.m.

We'll have to see if we can get the two sanctioning bodies talking...the PAFCL and the PADCL.

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
10/4/12 2:25 p.m.

Ordered. That sooo describes my racing status these days...

I will wear it with shame...

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Reader
10/4/12 6:17 p.m.

You guys need fat people sizes. If I buy a 2XL it will only fit if I never wash it.

thestig99
thestig99 Reader
10/4/12 6:20 p.m.

So.... what do I have to do to get one of the "that will buff out" shirts?

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
10/4/12 7:09 p.m.

Wait, there is a league?

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
10/4/12 7:17 p.m.
T.J. wrote: Wait, there is a league?

$50 buy in, the draft is in two weeks.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
10/4/12 8:08 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote:
T.J. wrote: Wait, there is a league?
$50 buy in, the draft is in two weeks.

Actually, that could be fun!!!

Draft "X" amount of members who have reached "Dork" status or beyond, and have a point-system related to the content of their posts during the week.

For every use of the word "berkeley" by a member of your team, you get 10 points. "E36 M3" would be worth 7, and so on.

Bonus points if one of the people you drafted posts a derelict orphan car in the classifieds, and it sells to another member, just because he thought he needed it.

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
10/4/12 9:46 p.m.
it.moparman76_69 said: You guys need fat people sizes. If I buy a 2XL it will only fit if I never wash

We've been hearing from blipshift fans (yes, including PAFCL league members) about the topic of larger shirts. This is definitely being considered. The main point for us is that we'd have to charge more to cover the added cost of the shirt. We know car nuts come in all shapes and sizes and certainly want to spread soft t-shirt love all around. If/when we add the larger sizes, we'll let you know both here and on our Facebook page!

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
10/4/12 9:51 p.m.
thestig99 said: So.... what do I have to do to get one of the "that will buff out" shirts?

Ah, you are bringing back some fond memories of TWBO...

Ok, it was only a few weeks ago since the sale ended but what we say about printing only what we sell is really true! Sorry, we don't have any extras. eBay anyone?

One way to be sure that you don't miss a shirt in the future is to sign up for our mailing list or follow us on FB!

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Reader
10/4/12 10:17 p.m.
blipshift wrote: We've been hearing from blipshift fans (yes, including PAFCL league members) about the topic of larger shirts. This is definitely being considered. The main point for us is that we'd have to charge more to cover the added cost of the shirt. We know car nuts come in all shapes and sizes and certainly want to spread soft t-shirt love all around. If/when we add the larger sizes, we'll let you know both here and on our Facebook page!

I'm used to paying a couple bucks extra for larger sizes. I'd rather spend a little more to get something I can actually wear.

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
10/5/12 12:46 p.m.

In reply to moparman76_69:

PAFCL members and prospects, we are now offering 3XL and 4XL sizes!

blipshift
blipshift New Reader
10/8/12 8:52 p.m.

You Are a Pro will be gone forever in 24 hours.

For PAFCL league prospects, we sell kids sizes too...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gPMXyTWiUX1kdGHR4CH8FfYHJ9nh2f1MPaMMUs2Kf5RKBaLu7JFdUUE2ghRiJLkg