Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/21/24 6:29 p.m.

In reply to Datsun240ZGuy :

The new visor was $22 on Amazon. 

Woody (Forum Supportum)
10/21/24 6:32 p.m.

The green car seemed to have a bit of a soft brake pedal compared to the gray car.

Coincidentally, the brake fluid was just coming up on its 14 year replacement interval. wink

Once again, I teamed up with the Four Uncles to draw out the old brake fluid and replace it with some fresh stuff.

This tool uses a lot of compressed air (about one tankful per corner with my little pancake compressor), but it's easy to use and there's almost no mess at all. 

Much better. 

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired Dork
10/21/24 7:13 p.m.

For some reason I thought you had sold this one already. It's been fun following the refresh. I really like that generation of Accord

Woody (Forum Supportum)
10/21/24 8:36 p.m.

In reply to Cooper_Tired :

I never made much of an effort to sell it, just a sign in the window with it parked in the driveway. I registered it mostly to get the title back in my name, and then rediscovered how much I like driving these cars. I think that this is my favorite generation of Accord. 

I'm at a point where I can use another car in the fleet, and this is a pretty good fit for now. I expect to hang on to it at least until late spring. 

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zbuhQNy5y3L1ikJLaEYTQvsHrAITK4GioMICYhznAH0qCtcSezh09cStn0QyRJRK