HaveBlue83
HaveBlue83 New Reader
2/21/15 10:12 p.m.

I have my fun car build on here, but my Daily isn't stock, so I guess I should put it up on here, considering I drive the PISS out of it, and you all need to buy one LOL. This car is a candidate for Team Go-Cart. tiny and fun. I traded in my '12 Focus ST for this. Focus is too big for me .

Powerplant: -1.6L EcoBOOST with a tiny BW KP39 turbro. lol

-FULLY loaded.

Mods so far: -Black wrapped roof -COBB AP Tuner (stage 1) -15% tint sides and rear -Custom laser cut ST dead pedal -Redline goods leather shift boot (wayyyy better than that stock vinyl!) -Injen Intake (swapping to a cowl induction 2J-Racing in mrach) -Muffler delete -Mountune sport springs (about 1" drop IIRC) -Tinted Lamin-X covers for front fogs and head lights. -Custom light weight 4" sub with 100W amp in ported box. -Boomba Racing Wing Risers (just installed last nite) -BFG G-Force Super Sport A/S 205/40's (shipping) -Black Mirror Caps (bare plastic from ford) -Matte Black windshield vinyl with white EcoBOOST motto rally style

What I want: -Good B&P FMIC -Catless downpipe and better catback maybe -Stage 3 tune -shift knob

This is a simple bolt-on's car with stage 3 mods.

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
2/22/15 7:38 p.m.

Nice ride, big fan of the Fiesta.

If I had to pick up a new DD and replacement for my current fwd track toy I would go for a Fiesta 1L and Fiesta ST with the Mountune 215hp upgrade and springs.

Will the Fiesta see any track use?

HaveBlue83
HaveBlue83 New Reader
2/22/15 9:05 p.m.

Yeah, I wish I could do an MP215 Kit here.

It might see some auto-X use, but it's basically my backroads and work toy with a warranty lol. it's my slow car, but its FUN.

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
2/22/15 9:54 p.m.

More fun driving a slow car fast then a fast car slow.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
R7Jz14h2P4M8Ea9qcULuQBBuFJU5zH4vHWSAxS9PEJJwCe5fDG9wBbAzu3MJ23WO