1 ... 3 4 5
chandler
chandler MegaDork
6/13/24 11:39 a.m.

Yeah, and lead times still suck. New job is pretty cool; it's absolutely nice to be appreciated! Daily driving the coupe 100 miles round trip is....tiring. I should probably fix the AC which would make it a bit better.

chandler
chandler MegaDork
9/28/24 2:56 p.m.

3.5 months; I have accomplished a bunch of stuff.

Jeep, 2 190e, a 300e, and one of my rabbits moved on over this period. I couldn't think with so much stuff needing attention. My coupe developed a noise in the front of the engine which needed up being the tensioner. MB in their wisdom designed that with a adjustment bolt which made it very difficult but got that done. Running like a gem. Still needs a windshield, heater controls are frizzy, and one of the links in the suspension feels like it's failing.

The red e36 has been my daily since my oldest went to college, the middle kid has been learning to drive in the 300ce but on the way home a few weeks ago it lost power and developed a pretty severe exhaust leak. I already had issues with some other stuff so it sat on the trailer til today. Found an ejected spark plug on cylinder 4; luckily  bought the tool to fix an odyssey a few years ago so I'll dig for that tomorrow and try to get it back up.

chandler
chandler MegaDork
9/28/24 2:59 p.m.

The truck went over 100k, it's such a good vehicle; glad I bought it rather than buying some used truck I didn't know

The grey e36 vert hasn't done anything; I've never even brought it to my garage. With work, kids sports and band, property management it seems there is never enough time. I need to make it but I also really enjoy just sitting down and doing nothing strenuous with my brain or body. 

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
B3UYqPyfKvjR52SJmP9vKKAWgUTigJixkcgxn9M9qvKudfNgTfVrUWQ4ZNp9DFIE