Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/28/21 3:41 p.m.

Mine. Affiliated. 

Book of faces link:

link to the circus

Had it 3 months, and my riding needs have changed. Going to have to start commuting 40+ miles each way, wanting something with more wind and weather protection. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to get rid of it. I Seriously LOVE it! I've taken all day rides on it, it just beats you up in nasty weather. I don't have room for 2 bikes. Found a Concours 14 nearby I think I'm going to make the jump to. I'm sure I'll regret it.

Great bike for back roads and around town. Light, quick, turns in and handles FANTASTIC. 96XX miles and counting, I try to ride almost every day. Longest day in the saddle was 14 hours and almost 700 miles. Other than exhausted the next day, and a bit sore on the inside of the legs from the death grip on the tank during a FL summer thunderstorm it was great.

Mods - Dual USB socket under rear seat, trickle charger pig tail. KTM power parts ergo seat, front and rear, tank protector. Puig bike specific wind screen. Bike is on a trickle charger when it's under it's cover. Chain has been lubed every 3-400 miles under my care. It's been 1500 miles since it's last oil change, waiting on a filter for the next one. Nothing wrong with the tires, pictures were taken in a gravel lot.

Asking price includes, not installed SW-motec left and right pannier racks, decat pipe, Kev's O2 and Fuel controllers - haven't had an evening to install them.

I've got it on FB for 6k. GRM F&F price 5k.

When I picked it up from the showroom.

More recent photos in the FB link.  I don't have them on the computer to upload at the moment. I'll try and throw them up later.

Forgot about everyone's favorite pastime.. hotlinking pics! 

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
8/29/21 1:23 p.m.

I keep thinking one day I'll just leave 5 grand in a savings account to buy something like this when it comes available, but then I end up buying 7 projects for $250-500 each and have to scramble to make rent

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/29/21 2:53 p.m.

It's been a great bike. Like I stated above, I'm probably going to regret getting rid of it. Trade in value is 4800, I wish the Concours was at a dealership so I could just trade it in on it. The headache of dealing with selling it is a bit of torture. 

LOL and I promised SWMBO I would get rid of this one before I brought another home. Not sure what I was thinking.

Edit, if anyone is wondering, I'm 5'10" with a 30" inseam. With the ergo seat I have the balls of both feet on the ground straddling it. At a light with 1 foot down it's flat.  Wind blast is right at my collarbone with the puig windscreen on there. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CK0QgCPND1dmweVN1H4dX17qmAXkNIzPB9mEjawmuR6ZABdb3KztLNi11Liwk34Y