8/31/24 5:30 p.m.
BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/31/24 5:53 p.m.

Dang, that's clean. 

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/31/24 8:18 p.m.

Ah E36 M3 I love those and it's even the color and interior i want, but no title doesn't fly in ohio

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
9/3/24 8:25 p.m.
Patrick said:

Ah E36 M3 I love those and it's even the color and interior i want, but no title doesn't fly in ohio

Same here.  SC is a real booger about titles...unless you know the right person.  

pointofdeparture
pointofdeparture GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/3/24 8:49 p.m.

Can't remember the last time I saw one that clean. For the price someone has to find some way to save it. They look pretty cool in ROW-spec.

TurboFource
TurboFource Dork
9/3/24 9:36 p.m.

They are definitely "front" engine as the whole engine is forward of the shock towers etc...

chandler
chandler MegaDork
9/4/24 9:17 a.m.

Man that magic roof is awesome; some previous owner of my 78 Rabbit had grafted one in and when the clips broke I took a car apart in the JY to fix it. They all crumbled as I pulled them apart. Still the Best sliding full roof!

gixxeropa
gixxeropa GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/4/24 2:22 p.m.

For that price, I could see a Europa owner buying it just for the upgraded transaxle 

Trent
Trent UltimaDork
9/4/24 3:43 p.m.

It would be a real shame for a car that rare to be parted out or ruined in the name of crapcan racing. It is also WAY too far away for me to consider attempting to grab it.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/4/24 3:50 p.m.
pointofdeparture said:

Can't remember the last time I saw one that clean. For the price someone has to find some way to save it. They look pretty cool in ROW-spec.

I grew up being driven in my dad's '83 ROW-spec NA. My dad traded in an '80 Celica GT for it. He sold it in 1988 for a family friendlier R18. 

That car brings back a lot of good memories. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LWw1RPbxb5Eo0O0HBFL7XVqQ4fhPY9ykkSMG91Oxe7rVRUxdj4ACfTVKVZPcxoAl