johndej
johndej UltraDork
8/8/24 5:19 p.m.

Join the RX7 gang. NMNA, did message him and still for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/share/LTnyThpo7S5jzrCL/?mibextid=kL3p88

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
8/8/24 7:48 p.m.

Is there $3500 in the glovebox?

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
8/8/24 8:33 p.m.

I had a chance to buy one just like that one from the original owner back in 1988.  

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/8/24 8:39 p.m.

If it actually runs and drives, the fuel tank, rear axle, and engine are worth that and fairly easy to sell.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/8/24 9:09 p.m.

Run from this car. 

I am reasonably certain (like, almost 100% based on that LF damage) that this is my brothers old car. That thing has been through HELL and hasn't run in god only knows how long. It was his car in high school in MN. In the 90s. It was sold to my dad when he bought a DSM, and my Dad drove it for a while. It moved to PA with them when he caught a transfer with KMart in the early 00s. It's been through at LEAST one of my other brothers since then. I last saw it in 2014 and it did not run then. I just google earth'd my parents home and it does not appear to be sitting in their driveway anymore, which would indicate it's been moved on. It's only about 2.5hrs from where it started by Googles estimation. It's not worth 4k any day of the week. Not even on Sunday. 

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/8/24 9:28 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

This place is awesome. 

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/11/24 3:01 p.m.
wvumtnbkr said:

If it actually runs and drives, the fuel tank, rear axle, and engine are worth that and fairly easy to sell.

The entire car as an assembly is pushing $15k for a driver.

First gen prices went insane in the last few years.

johndej
johndej UltraDork
8/18/24 8:47 a.m.

Dropped to $3k obo, even with dubious history tempted to look at it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D6vhJUFXcoya2Zb6tbqm7scmKEPzFOlsdnug3wNv18CIHnA4rWpehyuBON5wDVjY