Mrfurzzy1
Mrfurzzy1 New Reader
9/14/24 9:17 a.m.

https://www.facebook.com/share/Y48Am68V3TWudJHN/

I am listing this car for my best friend. I was with him when he picked it up, all the work happened on it in my garage, and I even borrowed the car from him for a while.

1986 Pontiac GT 2.8L V6 4 Speed Manual 51,000 Miles

This fiero has been very fun to drive and gets lots of attention when I take it out. It just unfortunately does not get driven enough anymore and it is time to let it go on to its next owner. It was purchased January 2019 with only 43k miles on it. It ran great and made the 2 hour trip home from Chicago with no problems. It has since been used for fun drives, taken to car meets, occasionally to work, and once up to Road America for an autocross event.

This fiero has been very reliable and starts right up every time. It has gotten a number of maintenance items and some upgrades while I've owned it. *Stainless exhaust manifolds upgrade *Mild cam *Upgraded subframe bushings *New waterpump and timing chain *EGR replaced *New Ignition coil and Distributor cap/rotor

This is still an 80's car though, and does have some minor issues. *No AC *Parking brake doesn't work *Minor coolant leak *Paint is faded and starting to peel off the roof *Driver door rubs on fender when opening

This would make a great first project car or simply keep it as a fun weekend car like I have. I am hoping that it goes to someone that will appreciate the quirkiness of an 80's economy "Sport" car. $4,750 OBO

Mrfurzzy1
Mrfurzzy1 New Reader
9/23/24 5:42 a.m.

Price dropped to $4500

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
85de1IrlPrIqXhRLLldGkbbuzwUfN2YLRST7Qf94elWxP3WzO686ONsczVVc5Tut