rallyxPOS13
rallyxPOS13 GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/8/22 4:06 p.m.

SOLD

Not quite Grassroots, and I wouldn't recommend motorsporting in it.....  but if anyone is interested, it sure would save me from the dregs of humanity and robots on FB Marketplace to deal with real actual people!

For Sale:

• 1990 Toyota Landcruiser (FJ62)
  • Mileage: 167,600
  • Color: Maroon
  • Condition: Fair
  • Price: $7,000 GRM price

Up for sale is our FJ62. We’ve enjoyed owning it for a couple of years but we have too many other project cars clamoring for space in the driveway.

The Good:

This is a running, driving truck.  4X4 functions as it should, and the interior is in good condition.

• Rebuilt Birfield joints on a newer front axle
  • Rebuilt front brakes
  • New Power Steering Gear Box with new pressure lines
  • New Battery
  • New Starter
  • LED headlights
  • ARB front bumper
  • Old Man Emu lift
  • BFG All-Terrain T/As
  • Replaced hoses making up vacuum, coolant, and power steering system
  • New OEM Taillight lenses

The Bad:

• Rust: There are spots of body rust on drip rail & fenders; tailgate is rusty.  There is also rust on the frame, it’s not terminal in my opinion, but it is noticeable.
  • Left Rear tire has a slow leak
  • A/C inop, but system is there
  • Rear Wiper inop
  • Check Engine Light due to missing O2 sensors and catalytic converters.  I will provide new O2 sensors and flanges uninstalled

The Ugly:

• Again, rust
  • Many dents, dings, scratches
  • Was resprayed Maroon years ago and it shows
  • Clear Coat is coming off the hood
  • Tint peeling

Price:

$7,000 cash.  No Trades.  I’ve spent some time looking at the market and am comfortable with the price.  I don’t need to sell this with any urgency.  If you’re able to find a comparable running, driving FJ at a lower price I’d be willing to negotiate with an informed buyer, otherwise firm.

Stafford County, Virginia

Pictures:  If there's interest, I can post more pictures.  I just didn't want to clog up GRM's servers if not.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9eS05F7Qndwk3EgQ5f21EERNCH4QKZ4blx0LALlOdRneGg1vfz2oNyvJqhsd5iTb