BkBanford18
BkBanford18 New Reader
8/4/23 1:56 p.m.

Selling these as part of my father estate, would prefer to sell together but will separate if needed. Located in South Central PA

1999 F550 Superduty Diesel
-165k mls
-5 Speed Manual Trans

Trailer 2011 Royal Racing Trailer
- Freaking huge 48' I believe. 
- Sleeping quarters, Kitchenette, and bathroom in front half

Both are in good condition and ready to take racing. Asking $35k obo for the pair

NY Nick
NY Nick GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/7/23 9:31 a.m.

Bumping this and sorry to hear about your father. 

I tried to find the thread but had no luck. This truck looks familiar and I think it replaced another tow rig he had (maybe an international toter?).  I had a really nice interaction with your father about racing and age and appreciated his perspective. Again sorry for your loss, I hope you have good luck with the sale.

Nick

BkBanford18
BkBanford18 New Reader
8/7/23 9:48 a.m.

In reply to NY Nick :

Thanks, appreciate the kind words. This was an upgrade over the toter to say the least, glad he got to enjoy it for a couple seasons.  

grafmiata
grafmiata UltraDork
8/7/23 7:38 p.m.

So sorry for your loss.  I only would run into Don at the Runoffs, but he was always a great guy to chat with.  I was looking forward to him getting out in the GT-3 car he had bought.  I will bounce this ad around to people who may be interested in the rig.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/8/23 4:24 p.m.

Sorry for your loss, Don was cool and helped me with info and contacts when I was chasing down my Devin. 

BkBanford18
BkBanford18 New Reader
8/10/23 10:47 a.m.

In reply to grafmiata :

Thanks I appreciate that. The GT car is listed up here as well if anyone is interested. Bummer he never got to run it but hopefully someone else can enjoy it

grafmiata
grafmiata UltraDork
8/10/23 11:10 a.m.

In reply to BkBanford18 :

I don't know if you're on Facebook, but there are a few GT groups out there you could post the GT-3 car to.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UberDork
8/10/23 8:08 p.m.

This hurts. I met Don in 1973, and we shared a whole lot of fun times.

BkBanford18
BkBanford18 New Reader
8/14/23 1:54 p.m.

In reply to grafmiata :

I do have an account that I never use, if you could shoot me a link I'll post it up there too. Thanks in advance

grafmiata
grafmiata UltraDork
8/15/23 5:14 p.m.

In reply to BkBanford18 :

Here are a couple Facebook links for posting to.  They are private groups, but someone usually approves pretty quickly.  I'll keep an eye on them and approve you if someone doesn't beat me to it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/930981277009779/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527820337349425/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GT3racing/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

BkBanford18
BkBanford18 New Reader
8/16/23 10:12 a.m.

In reply to grafmiata :

Awesome, thank you again. I'll get on there tonight

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NYWHoXR1yn8K6RuzdpDq5Rg3aRwfzSTKcbmExTJGb2T75YWz1v56tTUsxbr1krRs