glueguy (Forum Supporter)
glueguy (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/23/24 9:13 a.m.

I bought this from a friend that scours the auctions because it's an unusual configuration.  Smoother riding F150 coupled with full crew cab and the larger 6.5 foot bed.  I've had it 18 months and 8k miles, all trouble-free.  Soft tonneau cover, both center console and center jump seat with armrest so you can choose 5 or 6 passenger seating.  202k miles, white, AC very cold, bluetooth head unit, tinted windows, 2 fobs.  Brakes and tires are excellent.  An occasional check engine for P0442 minor evap leak.  Since I purchased this I changed jobs and now have a company car so I don't need the crew cab any longer.  Figured I would see if anyone was interested as I have a short window to get a friend's extended cab to replace this one.  TPA or PIE for fly and drive.  GRM price $6000 before I list it elsewhere.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
8/23/24 12:49 p.m.

I'm going to send this one to my Father-in-Law.  It might be what he's looking for.

How's the rust situation with the truck?

8/23/24 2:09 p.m.

The leading edge of the driver door has a cracked paint spot and there is surface staining at the very bottom of the fender but it's not even close to through or visible from peering into the door gap.

Per Carfax it's been in FL and GA.  There's red clay under but it's very clean.

SonofSVreX
SonofSVreX New Reader
8/24/24 11:43 a.m.

I'm interested, I've been on the hunt for a truck for the handyman business I'm getting started.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
8/24/24 1:17 p.m.
SonofSVreX said:

I'm interested, I've been on the hunt for a truck for the handyman business I'm getting started.

Go for it.  I haven't gotten a response from my F.I.L.

It's a solid deal 

8/24/24 2:23 p.m.

In reply to SonofSVreX :

Feel free to text me for more info/discussion at 7two7 then an eight71 finally 88zero four

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
8/24/24 7:02 p.m.

4.6L, not the less desirable 5.4L.  Nice Truck!

8/25/24 5:20 p.m.

Annual maintenance day (oil, and driveshaft U-joint lube) - 360 days and 4100 miles.  Took the opportunity to get some underside pics.

Drain plug will be installed and included with sale :-)

8/26/24 7:19 p.m.

Pending...

9/15/24 9:04 p.m.

Sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LC4EVsrG7KfpBOOyAnn3Be6AwP9txBhp3ww6Az5Q2uaiba59mvKKDYiJY4p9ONgN