myusdmcavalier
myusdmcavalier New Reader
10/2/23 8:14 a.m.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008-ford-focus-2/ 

doesnt seem to be going for too much, motor is nearly stock and only has 13k miles.

BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon UberDork
10/2/23 9:01 a.m.

No reserve!

Kinda cool. I didn't know there was a Spec Focus series.

myusdmcavalier
10/2/23 9:57 a.m.

neither did I, it ran from 2000 to 2008 and used standard focuses with some light mods. heres the wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spec_Focus .

AMiataCalledSteve
AMiataCalledSteve HalfDork
10/2/23 10:12 a.m.

I wonder if this would work for Sundae Cup?

myusdmcavalier
10/2/23 11:16 a.m.

In reply to AMiataCalledSteve :

it seems that it would as long as the power to weight ratio works, it comes with an intake and an exhaust so most likely ready as soon as its bought.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
12/29/23 1:01 p.m.

Late to the party, as usual but, it looks like it sold for $8,250! That was an absolute STEAL!!

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
12/29/23 1:06 p.m.
BlueInGreen - Jon said:

No reserve!

Kinda cool. I didn't know there was a Spec Focus series.

I didn't know about this series either though I was vaguely aware that there was a Club Rally class called Spec Rally Focus or something along those lines. I really wanted to get into something like that.

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/29/23 5:42 p.m.
The_Jed said:

Late to the party, as usual but, it looks like it sold for $8,250! That was an absolute STEAL!!

That's a lot more than I would have guessed given it's not competitive in anything now and would need a good going through to be so.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
12/30/23 12:03 a.m.

I was looking at it as an extremely low mile, fully built track day car. I don't have the means to compete in a race series of any sort.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
asXcq7SR9Em91gMe4cqsDTp1YLk1bFVjgaOhti5eWBTITcyZeulvxJT59HJUXYqz