SonofSVreX
SonofSVreX New Reader
10/21/24 7:27 p.m.

Great condition, I've done a lot of work to it over the last year or so. It has a manual 6 speed transmission, the clutch and flywheel are only about two years old. I did some underbody work on it earlier this year, including replacing almost the entire suspension and some exhaust repairs. Prior owner poorly installed some racing suspension that I had pulled out and replaced with smoother riding suspension.  Just under 200k miles on it, but she's in great condition and running very smoothly now. I'd love to keep it, but I recently bought a truck for a business venture and don't think I can swing the insurance for two vehicles at the moment.

There are a few cosmetic imperfections (some scuffs, a paint chip on the roof, some interior wear). And there are two nuisance lights on the dashboard that have been checked out by a dealer and were addressed, but the Subaru techs couldn't get them to turn off. Mechanically speaking, it's in great shape though!

I’m not very active on here, but feel free to respond here or reach out to me via text if you're interested or have any questions!

2 two 9-eight 5 four-8 nine 9 three

I'll try to check in here once a day until I get it sold, but life has been busy!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U27vmsQNmzkrND690iEeKF8EYdtuNdMi34toXHHcXSA0AkldQj5ctBfNIHecLNHE