1 2 3
itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/2/20 9:54 p.m.

The 700r4 is gone... but with my camaro transplant in the finishing stages and a million home projects taking my time I still want to find this a new home. 

If I included the trailer it is on for $1000 all in would that make anyone interested? Trailer is dual axel with brakes on the front axel, relatively new tires and recent bearing service. Carries my E30 to CMP at 75 mph along 20 with no issues. I wouldn’t load it with much more weight than that but it has never balked.

will write separate receipts.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/2/20 10:03 p.m.

Oh lawdy that is cool.

This would make an excellent lemons car as well.

I can see this with any newer aluminum v6 and a Chinese made spooley boi.

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/2/20 10:16 p.m.

Can you give me an overall car length for the trailer?  I know we've talked about the car before but damn are you making it tempting.

itsarebuild
10/2/20 10:55 p.m.

I will have to measure that. I can’t remember offhand.

and edit....

my my wife pointed out that it sounds like the 350 tpi motor is still part of the package. I apologize for the confusion. The $1k is for the fiata as it was originally posted just now with the trailer it’s on. I will certainly entertain offers that have the 350 Chevy included but figured without the trans it wasn’t really helpful as a package anymore.

itsarebuild
10/2/20 11:13 p.m.

Further edit....

since the the whole point of selling vs parting is to have this thing make it to the challenge, if you will use the 350 Chevy as part of the challenge (not traded or sold, but powering the fiata) I will include it in the package. 

Curtis73 (Forum Supporter)
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/3/20 12:08 a.m.

PM sent

itsarebuild
10/3/20 8:52 a.m.

Curtis,

i couldnt find a pm so I sent you a note with my number and email.

Curtis73 (Forum Supporter)
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/3/20 4:41 p.m.

Aaaaand, I didn't get yours :)

My question was if you still had the 4.0L

curtong at g mail

itsarebuild
10/3/20 6:58 p.m.

Yes. The ford drivetrain in the original post is still in the car and is included.

itsarebuild
10/3/20 7:50 p.m.

In case anyone is withholding their enthusiasm to buy buy buy out of respect for another GRM ers interest, Curtis is interested in the ford 4.0 in the car not the whole package.....

so...... buy the package, pull the 4.0 for Curtis, recover room in budget.... win win win!

itsarebuild
1/3/21 5:43 p.m.

Rent is going up on my storage space February 1. I'm going to have to get it out of there. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NN5uSmMoj4qqL2x2ljsPPvgPP2yrhkD1YSVNotmnwkFvtFdWVeWA294nsNnd4Dy7