1 2
akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
6/12/24 9:18 a.m.

Dang it, I'm a couple years out from getting out of the family truckster game.   

Tell you what, buy a four post lift, put it in my garage and you car store it there, once you have your own storage garage sell me the lift and move on.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/12/24 12:03 p.m.

Dude number 1 took himself out of the running today by offering me $5500 after I scheduled the windshield replacement on my $0-deductible glass coverage. It has a couple small dings, neither has spread but I might as well get it replaced.

Car is still available as of Wed 6/12, I'm waiting on a reply from one GRM'er. New windshield will be installed Friday 6/14.

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
6/12/24 1:19 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

So apparently he wasn't hungry for any Angry Derrière.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/12/24 1:21 p.m.

I really cant believe this has not sold here yet. I cant have any more cars, otherwise I would get it.

I was going to make you an offer on the roof rack and trays, but I checked my M3 and cant fit them with the carbon roof.

6/12/24 1:24 p.m.

In reply to akylekoz and Slippery :

Now I'm on the fence myself, thinking about keeping it as my winter beater, maybe keep the SS a freshwater species.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/12/24 1:52 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

I would approve of that idea.

James_D
James_D Reader
6/12/24 2:48 p.m.

If I could move my 4runner I'd be driving up and buying it!

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones UltraDork
6/12/24 3:06 p.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

Now I'm on the fence myself, thinking about keeping it as my winter beater, maybe keep the SS a freshwater species.

I would do that. Just the miles you keep off the other cars is worth more than $6k in the long run. 

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
6/12/24 5:14 p.m.

Wow, that sounds like good advice!  devil

Gearheadotaku (Forum Supporter)
Gearheadotaku (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/13/24 11:16 a.m.
John Welsh said:

Wow, that sounds like good advice!  devil

I'll agree.

lnlds
lnlds Reader
6/13/24 12:40 p.m.

Interested and want a spot in line. Are you okay with a fly and drive and mailing the plates back? 

I briefly looked through Sabine's thread but didn't see this mentioned, were lower control arms and or water pump done at anytime?

6/13/24 4:24 p.m.

Sabine is sold locally, pending payment tomorrow evening. I will update here tomorrow night.

6/13/24 4:26 p.m.
lnlds said:

Interested and want a spot in line. Are you okay with a fly and drive and mailing the plates back? 

I briefly looked through Sabine's thread but didn't see this mentioned, were lower control arms and or water pump done at anytime?

If she makes it to you, yes I'd leave my plate on as long as you show me drivers license and proof of insurance beforehand. I need to know what kind of Kook I'm working with. 🤣🤘🏻

6/14/24 8:52 p.m.

Sabine is sold, cash has been deposited, no ass was eaten.

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/14/24 9:11 p.m.

Admit it, you are just a little disappointed about the lack of ass eating...devil

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
s9SEMUgyrAC75Jnr2vgvQiw6HMZO2oJfLWy5IQ9XsTSWgmCfs2BwEfKpytM4nuLR