Conquest_LR4
Conquest_LR4 New Reader
5/7/14 9:59 a.m.

Alright we are looking to let a few of our toys go to make room for some new stuff.

1994 Indy 500 Edition Mustang Cobra Convertible. (Only 500 Made) It is in near mint condition. Only thing aesthetically is the drivers seat has wrinkles. (Not tears or cracks just wrinkles in the leather) Has all documentation with it including the original window sticker which we had laminated. 5.0 Cobra engine with factory GT40 heads. T5 5 speed(The Good One!). It has 78K Orig on the clock. First $12K gets it.

2.1991 Camaro RS V8. Had it for 5 years and put 24K on it. It has 60K orig on the clock. 305cid TBI, auto 700R4, power windows, door locks, power trunk, etc... The car looks nearly brand new inside. I say nearly because the very first dash crack reared its ugly head a couple months ago. Paint is starting to oxidize from sitting a bit too much and there are a few chips. We have priced it accordingly as if it had a paint job it would be show car quality. Only aftermarket things about the car are 17" American Racing Torque Thrust II wheels(have original 16's), Flowmaster Muffler system, and a JVC Ipod, USB, Bluetooth stereo head unit(Also have original stereo). All matching numbers car. first $6k gets it.

1991 Honda Civic CRX Si. These are getting harder and harder to find. We bought it as a project and it is going to be sold as the same. Drive-train is great and the car is very dependable. Interior is fairly rough and needs attention. The body is in very good shape in regards to dents or rust but the paint is not great. First $2500 gets it. We maintain our vehicles religiously with Mobile 1 synthetic, Royal Purple Purple Ice coolant additive, and OEM power Steering, Tranny, and DOT Brake fluids. All Cars have photos in my profile. Anyways, if your interested shoot me an email. Thanks.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
5/8/14 12:05 p.m.

Where are said cars located?

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
5/8/14 2:11 p.m.

Looks like Morganton, NC

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
5/8/14 2:14 p.m.

What's the mileage on the CRX?

Conquest_LR4
Conquest_LR4 New Reader
5/9/14 10:08 p.m.

Sorry folks. For some reason it is not emailing me when someone posts a reply to my posts. They are in Morganton NC and the CRX has 272,102. The guy I bought it from said the engine in it had 80K on it. I do not have any proof of this and wouldn't know for certain if he were telling the truth or not but I can say this... It runs extremely well.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/9/14 11:09 p.m.

In reply to Conquest_LR4:

For the e-mail issue: did you click the little heart at the bottom of this thread to "subscribe" or watch this thread? It doesn't look like you are currently subscribed to any theads, but if you are, we may have the wrong e-mail on file for you.

Conquest_LR4
Conquest_LR4 New Reader
5/10/14 10:31 a.m.

Lol, duh! I am subscribed now :\ Thanks east.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/10/14 10:33 a.m.

My pleasure Conquest! Hopefully your notifications are working now. Good luck with the sales and have fun with the new stuff!

Conquest_LR4
Conquest_LR4 New Reader
5/10/14 11:31 a.m.

It did. Your post came right through. Thanks again for the help. I LOVE this forum btw!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qRnsJjcIhgdrjECodafsfmX0jRLfJop42TTjLp8TCcR1km2Chi1jdSeaacVafPus