easterlysole
easterlysole New Reader
3/3/24 2:23 p.m.

2011 Mazda 2. It was my wife's car until a few years ago when she handed it over to me. It has been daily driven, mostly highway miles (158,00) all in New England, but it is solid. I drove it 70 miles every day. Needs brake lines and rear springs to pass inspection. 5-speed. Radio quite working a few years back. Located in western New Hampshire. Open to offers. It has been a good car and we do not want to just scrap it as it is still solid and runns great.

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
3/4/24 7:14 a.m.

Pass inspection because they leak or just rusty, the brake lines?  Michigan doesn't inspect but our ditches are engineered to stop a car.

Sunday Cup elegible?

easterlysole
easterlysole New Reader
3/4/24 4:25 p.m.

They are rusty. It was driving fine last week. We were going to replace it at the end of the year anyway and don't want to put any more money into it.

revhard
revhard Reader
3/5/24 4:45 a.m.

Hey easterlysole, sent you a pm.

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/5/24 6:03 p.m.

What are the rocker panels like? Mine are shot after 218000 miles in 10 years of Vermont roads.

easterlysole
easterlysole New Reader
3/5/24 6:34 p.m.

The rockers are great. I can get pictures tomorrow if the rain stops.

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
3/5/24 6:37 p.m.

I wish this was closer. I miss the one we had.

All Mazda 2s are good cars.

easterlysole
easterlysole New Reader
3/5/24 6:41 p.m.

I am going to miss it but my son was 4 feet tall when we got it and he is now 6'4".

easterlysole
easterlysole New Reader
4/12/24 5:27 p.m.

This is still available. If no one on here wants it my brother-in-law may buy it.

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
4/15/24 3:19 a.m.

I am tentatively interested, but the FL contract job ended early, and not sure what's gonna happen the next few weeks on the Detroit contract!

Don't know the "2" very well; is that one a sedan, or the "5 door"?

Thanks. 

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/15/24 10:23 a.m.

oh man, challenge easy button here.  would suck in the drags but should rock the autocross and an interesting theme could spice up the concours

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5mdcTCcfAAYXWKn8scgOzTCkWMSspS7sxqtkD59As61YTQyDfF61PjU4vd4AnTO4