MyMiatas
MyMiatas HalfDork
9/10/23 7:59 p.m.

I know some one would like to make a trip for this one! Rust free and decent price

https://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/d/gunnison-1990-jaguar-xj6-for-parts-or/7664573546.html

Docwemple
Docwemple HalfDork
9/10/23 9:49 p.m.

Good price if you can get past the looks. Jag really goofed moving this direction 

Grecobeemer
Grecobeemer New Reader
9/12/23 7:38 a.m.

In reply to Docwemple :

Looks aren't bad, S type is when they lost it. These are wiring nightmares. Harness looks like a nervous system, one short and you'll spend the rest of your days trying to diagnose.

WillG80
WillG80 GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/12/23 5:29 p.m.

I really wish it was a slightly older one. 70s ideally. I'm actively shopping and less than 2 hours away from this speciment. 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/13/23 10:45 a.m.

In reply to WillG80 :

70s are a little harder, but nice 80s ones are cheap as chips. I see them all the time, let me know if you want me to link to some.

WillG80
WillG80 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/13/23 4:37 p.m.

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

Links would be great! Anything up until they changed to the weird rectangular headlights. Not a fan of those. Mainly looking for clean bodies. No preference on engines, it'll probably get repowered. 

I'm in SW Colorado for reference. 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
9/13/23 5:09 p.m.
Robbie (Forum Supporter)
9/13/23 5:10 p.m.
WillG80
9/13/23 5:30 p.m.

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

Thanks! The first one seems like a great deal, just far away. That's a solid 21 hour drive from me. I'll reach out to the second one but I have a feeling he's looking for BAT numbers, but you never know. Maybe I'll get lucky. 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
9/13/23 5:30 p.m.

I know these arent close to you, but thought I'd post anyway. With the price of nice ones being so low, there is no way I'd consider one of these in project status. 

WillG80
9/13/23 5:31 p.m.
Robbie (Forum Supporter) said:

I know these arent close to you, but thought I'd post anyway. With the price of nice ones being so low, there is no way I'd consider one of these in project status. 

After seeing the $3,500 car I completely agree

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RzVsUGCeEfDqf8AdFR3iz2ZZtDn0yXLORsrHUaaO1ATtRRiM5qrY99NwzXtrQqmw