1 2
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
1/28/24 3:32 p.m.

I am selling my 2018 Nissan Armada AWD.  We have had it five years and it has been a great truck.  The only reason we are selling it is because we are going to buy a new one.  

This is our second Armada and it has been a great truck.  It tows well, has tons of room and is comfortable.

This one has power heated seats, a power tailgate, navigation etc...  it also has the full time all wheel drive system with a low speed transfer case option.  Think of it as an American market Nissan Patrol.

It's got 89k miles at the moment, but is my wife's daily driver so that will go up a little as she drives it.  I have all the service records since I bought it in the beginning of 2019. 

I was thinking $19,500 would be a good price.  It's alot of vehicle for that price point.

Let me know if you have any questions or need better pictures of anything.

Datsun240ZGuy
Datsun240ZGuy MegaDork
1/28/24 4:48 p.m.

Nice vehicle - not looking but it's a lot of vehicle for the price point. 

TJL (Forum Supporter)
TJL (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
1/28/24 5:45 p.m.

If i remember right, that newer pathfinder armada IS the same as the patrol. 

super nice vehicle. 

HopmanJones
HopmanJones Reader
1/28/24 10:33 p.m.

Darn. I'm looking at buying one of these,  wish you were located in the mid-Atlantic    GLWS 

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones UltraDork
1/28/24 10:36 p.m.
HopmanJones said:

Darn. I'm looking at buying one of these,  wish you were located in the mid-Atlantic    GLWS 

It's not a bad drive and I'd rather have a Florida Truck as a starting point vs PA truck....

karplus2
karplus2 GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/29/24 9:19 a.m.

This is my wife's dream car. Unfortunately, it's 2" too tall to fit into our garage.

gixxeropa
gixxeropa GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/29/24 10:02 a.m.

In reply to karplus2 :

well obviously you just need to put it on air suspension. (or just let the air out of the tires when you put it in the garage cheeky)

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/24 10:18 a.m.
Steve_Jones said:
HopmanJones said:

It's not a bad drive and I'd rather have a Florida Truck as a starting point vs PA truck....

i am one of the many people on this forum who have bought a car from pimpM3 over the years. 10/10, would do again. one-way flight to JAX plus a couple days of driving home to bond with your new ride.

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
1/29/24 11:43 a.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

Yeah, fly and drives are great. I think I've done half-dozen of them. And that's a pretty short and inexpensive one to do. I've also done longer fly and drives in MUCH less comfortable and reliable cars lol.  

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/24 12:25 p.m.
DrBoost said:

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

Yeah, fly and drives are great. I think I've done half-dozen of them. And that's a pretty short and inexpensive one to do. I've also done longer fly and drives in MUCH less comfortable and reliable cars lol.  

Yeah, I may have done one of those less comfortable ones. 1100 miles in two days at 55 mph with a big block Ford screaming at 3500+ rpms.

This would be a much nicer trip.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/24 1:25 p.m.

In reply to HopmanJones :

do yourself a favor and buy this one. Jeremy is awesome to work with and I guarantee this is cleaner and better cared for than anything you find on a dealer lot

1/29/24 1:39 p.m.
Patrick said:

do yourself a favor and buy this one. Jeremy is awesome to work with and I guarantee this is cleaner and better cared for than anything you find on a dealer lot

plus records

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/29/24 1:45 p.m.

Another vouch for PimpM3. I've sold him parts and recently bought a roller from him, which he was gracious enough to deliver 90 minutes away for me!

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
1/29/24 1:52 p.m.

Thank you for the kind words guys. Especially from AngryCorvair given he was attacked by a goose, and endured a long drive home with non functioning windshield wipers when he bought the challenge vette.

It has been a good truck. She has a few minor scratches but is in fine shape overall.  It has been a pretty trouble-free ownership experience thus far.  The maintenance has mainly consisted of oil changes every 5,000 miles and a new battery.  I think I replaced the air shocks in the back as well, I will have to check.

HopmanJones
HopmanJones Reader
1/29/24 1:54 p.m.

Understood. It's not normally how I buy cars but I'm still rolling it around. I fully appreciate buying from a fellow GRMer is far superior to something off a random lot.

1/29/24 2:06 p.m.

In reply to pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) :

also had a leaking heater core that was bypassed. It was a cold and drafty drive on day 2, Knoxville to Detroit, 12/30/18

on the plus side, though, there were plenty of Waffle Houses along the way

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/24 2:13 p.m.
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) said:

Especially from AngryCorvair given he was attacked by a goose

I mean you really can't blame the goose on that one.

Olemiss540
Olemiss540 Dork
1/30/24 2:42 p.m.

Great trucks for the money. My wifes has been trouble free (once you learn to unplug the stupid ass smart charging connector at the battery that kills the everything snot out of a battery each year) for almost 70k miles so far. Much better buy than similar aged large SUVs from my experience and the powertrain has been PROVEN reliable for decade plus.

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
1/30/24 5:30 p.m.

In reply to Olemiss540 :

I totally agree. My sister bought our previous Armada and it has well over 200k on it now and is still going strong.  I have a 2005 Nissan Titan with 180k and it drives incredibly well for a 20 year old truck.

They really are hard to beat for what they are.

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
1/31/24 6:37 a.m.

Is this the one that started out as cloth and you changed to leather?   Armada owner here 2012 with 150k on it, If I were ready for an upgrade this would tick all the boxes. 

GLWS

HopmanJones
HopmanJones Reader
1/31/24 11:56 a.m.

Are those Titan wheels?

The0retical
The0retical UberDork
1/31/24 12:29 p.m.

I've been trying to convince the wife she needs one of these with a Harrop TVS2300 supercharger to replace the X-Terra.

GLWS

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
1/31/24 1:07 p.m.

In reply to The0retical :

It's already surprisingly quick for its size.  I want to say they run a sub 15 1/4 mile stock.

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
1/31/24 1:08 p.m.

Yes, the stock armada wheels are hideous.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
2/1/24 1:10 p.m.

showed this to my wife..  right car.. wrong timing for her.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
L1PegOIiHS3W3uLCEw06JeQ4BBOzF0lhV498UBCPqhuKbobKl0U38Qqnx0TNkHMW