vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/19/24 5:22 p.m.

It's an 87 with a built 2.0 16v (less than 1000 miles on the build as it's mostly been an autocross car) featuring Shrick cams, 4-1 long tube header, external oil cooler, power steering, recently rebuilt 9a gearbox with hardened axle stubs, Peloquin shim kit, ARP bolted diff housing, coil overs (KW?), poly bushed, braided stainless brake lines, Autotech rear sway bar, no front bar, yada yada. Comes with all the metal for an Autopower weld in roll cage kit. Borbet Type E 15 x 7 rims in addition to the rims on it (also 15x 7, I forget what make). I can toss in the Momo Quasars as well. They need a bunch of work as the chrome is peeling and pitted. I have most of whats needed to convert to EFi as well to throw in with the sale. Not to mention various VW parts I can let you have.

It's time to take the Challenge C3 seriously and I'm not going to if I have this car around. It's been an awesome car, it handles wonderfully, and it pulls hard in all the gears.

I'm in Central Vermont.

$3000 for everything. Willing to write receipts to help meet Challenge criteria!

Thanks, George

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sDRYonShxiyF42LgyeAt8OP27xWeYjnnBY7COvMGOkpmFuRpRz91bE7eAoG7TSQC