David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
2/29/08 8:24 a.m.

Amelia Island is next week. Anyone else going? A good chunk of the Classic Motorsports staff will be there. The following weekend is Sebring, too.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
2/29/08 9:30 a.m.

I'll be at Amelia manning the CMS/ GRM booth. If you are out there, make sure to stop by for some free stickers!

Spitsix
Spitsix GRM+ Memberand None
3/2/08 9:51 p.m.

Working the event Sat, Cruising the field on Saturday

Scott

MitchellC
MitchellC None
3/2/08 11:20 p.m.

I keep planning on going, but something always gets in the way. Hopefully next year? If I could fit the Rolex, Amelia Island, and the Challenge in one year that would be awesome.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand None
3/3/08 9:39 a.m.

Hopefully we'll be flying up again from Clearwater. We'll stop by as I'm going to need some pointers for the Saab 99 I just bought for my wife as a wedding present!

David S. Wallens
3/8/08 9:41 p.m.

We leave tomorrow morning. I even bought a new shirt for the event.

David S. Wallens
3/9/08 11:07 p.m.

Just got back a little while ago. Wow, what a great show. Great cars, great people and we lucked out with great weather.

Shinsen774
Shinsen774 None
3/18/08 9:34 p.m.

A couple from our local club was down there with their turquoise MGA (Virginia plates).

David Wallens
David Wallens Editorial Director
3/26/08 7:31 p.m.

It was an awesome show--something for everyone whether your poison be vintage Trans-Am, Ferrari, brass-era carriages, British classics or whatever.

Burke
Burke None
4/4/08 9:45 a.m.

Hello, new to the forum. I live a few minutes away from Amelia and go every year. Great show this year! I got a great front row parking spot on the road near the entrance. Anyone see my little white 356 coupe parked there? :nice: Already looking forward to next year.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
txSCF8v28FQBUP5hJuZetbn0nYfILxgFfCG5jBAZByAPP01S1NFzLN72JvL5Mosl