The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
3/16/22 9:52 a.m.

For years, the E36-chassis BMW M3 lived in the shadows, not nearly as radical as the ones that came before or after. But those days have ended. Since just last summer, Hagerty has shown that top prices for these mid-to-late-’90s M3s are up nearly 50%.

Where the original M3 served as a true homologation special, complete with a bespoke engine …

Read the rest of the story

Charlotte_Bridgestone
Charlotte_Bridgestone None
3/18/22 2:03 p.m.

Thank you for a useful article! Finally I have decided to buy my own vehicle but I doubt what exactly do I need. From the childhood my father got acquainted me with the world of automobiles and I always liked German cars. I think I really need something like BMW M3yes

Tomwas1
Tomwas1 New Reader
6/7/22 10:49 p.m.

Just got my second e36 m3 about three weeks ago. 99 techno violet vert with auto and 128k on it... California and tx car most of its life so no rust, a rare specimen here in the northeast... Loving it more each day. She gets much love in my travels to cars and coffee events and cruise ins... Goes nicely with my 99 528i msport sedan and 96 328 sedan... Great to be back in a classic M3 again...

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/8/22 10:57 a.m.

In reply to Tomwas1 :

Amazing score with that color. Much congratulations. 

wspohn
wspohn SuperDork
6/8/22 11:44 a.m.

Nice cars but BMW screwed the pooch when they sent a skim milk 60 bhp lower outout version to North America.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LogD9eLFJ4PA2SbjBnURxdkrtMtPoBbUPK4CRZrujBztDLJuBoUWyuHe2IN09R01