Gary
Gary Reader
4/5/10 12:03 p.m.

I’ve said it before and it’s worth saying again. Cars and Coffee Irvine is one of the best car events on the planet. And it happens every week. It takes place in Southern California, so you’d expect to see some nice cars there. But the quantity, quality, and diversity week after week after week is unbelievable. Our old friend “Sideache” now has his own site and posts weekly pics of Cars and Coffee Irvine. This is some of what was there this past Saturday morning: http://socalcarforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10486

I'm only able to get my weekly dose of Cars and Coffee on the internet. But if I lived within 50 miles of it I'd be there every week. Are there any Southern California people on this forum who go on a regular basis?

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
4/6/10 9:21 a.m.

I went when I was out in L.A. on business. I just happened to pick a hotel that was two or three exits away, too. Yes, it's totally worth the trip.

Sownman
Sownman New Reader
4/6/10 2:35 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens:

I live 100 miles north. Just can't manage to get up and drive a roadster that far in cold in time to be there at sunrise which I hear is a requirement to get in the show lot.

Gary
Gary Reader
4/6/10 4:09 p.m.

I was on vacation in SoCal in March '08 and spent Friday night in Laguna Beach which is only a few miles from the Ford Design Center in Irvine. So I was there at 6:00 am sharpe. The lot was full by 7:00 but there was a continuous flow in and out until around 9:00 am. Ford opens their cafeteria early so the Cars and Coffee people can get the mandatory coffee.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IqlBplNipHmp2bKtxrSp4Svaf8Q3kcVzGFgmbUvSeXJ81d8BNinxqMJM5jFiISWR