qdseeker
qdseeker New Reader
3/20/11 9:27 a.m.

First off, I'm not sure how connected to GRM forum this one is, so I'd like to apologize and this can be deleted as I'm not really trying to "whore" up both. Thank you.

Now, here is my car. It was just painted almost a month ago. This coming Wednesday, I have a date with the vinyl guy to have the original dealer option stripe to be put back on.

Enjoy and again, I apologize...

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Dork
3/20/11 10:44 a.m.

Looks great! I remember those!

gjz30075
gjz30075 Reader
3/21/11 8:28 a.m.

I like it alot! Compare that to today's Civic. Ugh, I take yours instead.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
3/21/11 9:22 a.m.

I like it.

TJF
TJF New Reader
3/21/11 9:51 a.m.

I don't think anyone will complain about posting here in the classic side of the house.

Civic looks good.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
3/21/11 1:56 p.m.

I'll never complain about clean, cool cars from readers being posted on one or both sites.

Will you be bringing it to the Mitty again this year?

qdseeker
qdseeker New Reader
3/21/11 6:23 p.m.

Thank you, everyone, for the "ok" to post here as well. Also, thank you for the compliments. It is appreciated.

Tom Heath wrote: I'll never complain about clean, cool cars from readers being posted on one or both sites. Will you be bringing it to the Mitty again this year?

Thanks, Mr. Heath and yes, I fully plan to have this over in Braselton again.

Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
3/22/11 9:21 a.m.

I like these. I remember seeing them at SOLO events in the 80's and 90's with Minilite wheels.

qdseeker
qdseeker New Reader
3/23/11 7:39 p.m.

Couple of sundown pics of the car. Just got home with the stripes put on. Hope to get good shots this weekend when I get the pollen washed off it.

qdseeker
qdseeker New Reader
4/7/11 8:52 p.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
baQdMj25BKdkQy2YUGMLZe650BRCjHMNMY6dL5WhcIIUwUvswhPylxP1xAudtw76