Burke Bell
Burke Bell None
4/18/08 9:21 a.m.

Not sure if any of you north Florida guys know, but this Sun is the Ponte Vedra Beach car show at Sawgrass. I have never entered the 356 in a show, but it is down the street from me, so why not? Hope to see you there. http://www.pontevedrachamber.org/3db/eventsdetail.cfm?recordid=22

David Wallens
David Wallens Editorial Director
4/18/08 7:23 p.m.

You know what, go do it. It sounds corny, but lately I have been having fun watch others enjoy the Mini. I think you'd get the same reaction with the Porsche. And you never know, maybe we'll come check it out.

Shinsen774
Shinsen774 None
4/19/08 6:29 a.m.

There's a big European car show in nearby historic Williamsbug, Virginia on Sunday. Last year it was fantastic. Tomorrow, the weatherman is calling for 1 of 2 inches of rain.:omg:

David Wallens
David Wallens Editorial Director
4/24/08 12:09 a.m.

So, how did the Ponte Vedra Beach show go? I wasn't able to get away for that long on Sunday.

Burke Bell
Burke Bell None
4/30/08 10:09 a.m.

The show was great. Fantastic weather, and some great cars. '74 Daytona coupe, Abarth, 3 Healeys, 2 356s, MGA, couple of 190SLs, Triumphs, etc. Huge turnout of spectators as well. They say it is getting bigger each year. The mag should have a booth there next year???

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1jv6FaIZL7Xgd3mVWN7cLt3YOUQcP6o8A6uF7m3uSWlW4VL7s8oFNvBusA89FVfM