TR8owner
TR8owner HalfDork
11/27/14 9:26 p.m.

C'mon guys clean up your act.

I re-newed at the Watkins Glen weekend in Sept at your tent, and just received my first issue, "Bond on a Budget' Nov issue. Arrived today about at least a month after I purchased it at the local newsstand.

Just wanting to let you guys know.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/28/14 2:12 p.m.

Sounds like you renewed too late for the regular mailing so you got in with the supplemental mailing. Going forward, you'll be in with the regular mailing. Or you live outside of the U.S.

If you'd like, drop me a note and I can tack on another issue since you already purchased that one.

TR8owner
TR8owner HalfDork
11/30/14 6:51 p.m.

I do live outside of the U.S. - north of the border.

Nancy Gomes
Nancy Gomes Circulation Manager
12/3/14 1:53 p.m.

In reply to TR8owner:

We apologize for the amount of time that has passed since you signed up, but because we only publish six times a year you missed the September issue that went to subscribers in late July and the next issue was the November issue. You are just now getting that issue because the event fell after we mailed our first mailing of that issue, so that you didn't have to wait longer we do a second mailing to catch subscribers who are inbetween issues.

TR8owner
TR8owner HalfDork
12/3/14 7:37 p.m.

My January issue just arrived yesterday. Haven't noticed it at the news stand yet so I'm a happy camper.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KASHYu6N2bvgvRdvBybdcp2s49pCHN1APaZj1H7m3Wq3zL80z5Cn8m5N1qHzkNKX