1 2 3
Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/7/15 9:31 p.m.

Thanks everyone, especially my wife and staff, who covered for me. I worked on the car from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm today and pretty much got it done. Need to touch up a few things and mount the license plate and seat belts in the a.m. and then it is off to our fully subscribed Orange Blossom Tour. I did a photo shoot on the finished car. I will get Ed some photos to post.

Ok, now I need to organize a concours build book.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
3/7/15 10:11 p.m.

Let's hear it for Tim. Pretty much done with not a day to lose. The Orange Blossom Tour starts tomorrow and that ends up at Amelia Island for the Concours d'Elegance.

I stopped by Tim's shop yesterday after work and snagged a few more shots, but I'll be sure to post the final photo shoot images here once they get to me.

Here are a couple of the finishing touches.

And just for kicks and giggles we rolled it onto the scales to se what it weighs when everything is together.

And how about that! 1380 pounds. And that's also an almost exactly 50/50 F/R weight distribution. Who saw that one coming?

Rhodyspit75
Rhodyspit75 New Reader
3/8/15 8:51 a.m.

Looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
3/9/15 9:03 a.m.

Final pictures are in. And she's off to get detailed and then make the trek up to Amelia Island. Thanks for following along. Stop by and check it out at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance.

Danny Shields
Danny Shields GRM+ Memberand New Reader
3/10/15 2:54 p.m.

That is beautiful! All the hard work has produced terrific results! It will look great on the lawn at Amelia.

lasttr
lasttr Reader
3/19/15 6:13 p.m.

Found you guys and the car in the Sports Car Digest coverage of Amelia Island. Looking good!

http://www.sportscardigest.com/amelia-island-concours-2015-report-and-photos/16/?nggpage=14

lasttr
lasttr Reader
3/19/15 6:26 p.m.

Found you guys and the car in the Sports Car Digest coverage of Amelia Island. Looking good!

http://www.sportscardigest.com/amelia-island-concours-2015-report-and-photos/16/?nggpage=14

Rhodyspit75
Rhodyspit75 New Reader
3/21/15 10:44 a.m.

The pictures don't do the car justice. I saw it in person and it is fabulous.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/31/15 7:00 a.m.

If anyone wants to see the car in person, we are tentatively planning on taking it to the Winter Park British car show next week, the Classic Motorsports Mitty April 24-26 at Road Atlanta and the Carlisle Import show, the third weekend in May.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/31/15 7:01 a.m.

And Rhodyspit75, thanks for the kind words. It was way more work than we expected, but we are pleased with how it turned out. It actually drives better than we thought it would too.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3c6xnhFtHNo3vuh907U5azRS8BVso5Yl8lkt7mQtEy3Fgul5FLeBfTNA8q4fxWOD