1 2 3
NOHOME
NOHOME Dork
5/31/13 10:00 a.m.
Reggie Jordan wrote: You're given 1 day with the dream automobile of your choice. Money and other factors are no hindrance. What is it and where do you drive it?

McLaren F1.

would drive it to the finest whorehouse in Rio de Janeiro.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/31/13 10:11 a.m.

I've been thinking about this since this thread was new, and I was having a hard time trying to get some track time, street time and cruising time together, but, here's what I came up with.

McLaren P1, Japan. Hit up every race track I can reach, then the Wangan, then the famous mountain roads, then the most expensive touristy area in town because I can't speak Japanese worth a damn.

I think I'll actually take mine in testing camo, it looks really good on this car for some reason.

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
6/1/13 5:14 a.m.

Like Gameboy, I've been thinking about this since I first saw the thread. Aaaaannndd...

I got nothing. I guess my "dream" car is whatever gets me to wherever I need to go, and then gets me back home. :-(

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory HalfDork
6/1/13 9:13 a.m.

Silver 1955 Porsche 356 and drive along the Coast Highway from Carlsbad down to La Jolla in north San Diego County.

Luke
Luke UberDork
6/1/13 9:49 a.m.

Difficult question. For example, both Gameboy and ebonyandivory's answers appeal to me equally, but for different reasons.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
6/1/13 9:58 a.m.

I missed my chance. I'd already confirmed a previous assignment when I got an invite with Mercedes Benz overseas... among the cars available to drive at the lunch stop were an original gullwing 300SL.

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/1/13 10:44 a.m.

GMC Acadia in Orlando Florida.

Ok. Not really.

Porsche 914 through deals gap.

Oh, Mazda Furai concept hooning through Celebration, Florida.

Ok, I can't beat Mazda Furai concept.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4OxG2MRKJRf11Oa0aUR6W5OHrjRVHP65rwuyYEiFlLDYiy4sdXMoRAn1LWdruyPy