1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/6/13 8:35 a.m.
bravenrace wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote:
93EXCivic wrote: In reply to bravenrace: Damn! Hopefully someone on the aftermarket will come up with a way to make them not do that.
This sounds to me like a personal problem. If you like, I can provide your life with more important things to worry about.
True but it is only thing that really turns me off from the current Mustang and I wouldn't mind one for a toy on day if I could fix that.
What about it bothers you? Seriously, I'd like to know.

I don't know honestly. I just want it for flash like a normal turn signal. Something about the whole sequential thing annoys me greatly. It is like how some people's laugh or speech can annoy you but you can't exactly pinpoint why.

Surely I can't be the only one.

iceracer
iceracer UberDork
12/6/13 8:39 a.m.

Look at this way. when you are driving the car you can't see the taillights, so why worry about it.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 8:47 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote:
93EXCivic wrote: In reply to bravenrace: Damn! Hopefully someone on the aftermarket will come up with a way to make them not do that.
This sounds to me like a personal problem. If you like, I can provide your life with more important things to worry about.
True but it is only thing that really turns me off from the current Mustang and I wouldn't mind one for a toy on day if I could fix that.
I don't know honestly. I just want it for flash like a normal turn signal. Something about the whole sequential thing annoys me greatly. It is like how some people's laugh or speech can annoy you but you can't exactly pinpoint why. Surely I can't be the only one.

So it appears I was correct about it being a personal problem. I have no solution for this. Maybe you should seek out a therapist.

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
12/6/13 8:56 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote:
I don't know honestly. I just want it for flash like a normal turn signal. Something about the whole sequential thing annoys me greatly. It is like how some people's laugh or speech can annoy you but you can't exactly pinpoint why. Surely I can't be the only one.

When you're driving it you can't see it.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 8:58 a.m.

In reply to z31maniac:

That would work if he owned the only Mustang in the world.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/6/13 9:06 a.m.
bravenrace wrote: Maybe you should seek out a therapist.

My wife says the same thing.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 9:14 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote: Maybe you should seek out a therapist.
My wife says the same thing.

Hey, so does mine! What a coincidence! But not for the same reason.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
12/6/13 9:22 a.m.

I have no clue who Nate Falslev is... but this photoshop...

ultraclyde
ultraclyde SuperDork
12/6/13 9:51 a.m.
mazdeuce wrote: I think a version of the turbo 6 that Ford makes should be available. I understand that it would step on the toes of the 5.0, but I have a solution for that. Turbo 5.0!

It's rumored to be in the works for one of the up-level performance packages like a future GT350 or new BOSS application. Dig around the net, I hear it's called "Voodoo."

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 9:54 a.m.
ultraclyde wrote:
mazdeuce wrote: I think a version of the turbo 6 that Ford makes should be available. I understand that it would step on the toes of the 5.0, but I have a solution for that. Turbo 5.0!
It's rumored to be in the works for one of the up-level performance packages like a future GT350 or new BOSS application. Dig around the net, I hear it's called "Voodoo."

That's rumor is actually about a twin turbo V-8.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/ford-working-on-voodoo-ecoboost-twin-turbo-v8-for-2015-mustang-69937.html

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
12/6/13 10:23 a.m.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in the model names:

V6 = Base
Eco-Boost 4 = GT
V8 = 5.0 H.O.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
12/6/13 10:25 a.m.

more reveal video from American Muscle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbi9hM-RWk#t=431

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
12/6/13 10:28 a.m.
SilverFleet wrote:

OMG, that is simply gorgeous

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/6/13 10:38 a.m.

So now my list of Mustangs I want goes '03-'04 Mustang Mach 1, '79 Mustang Indy 500 Pace Car, the current GT500 and the new one if they make it in that green (or a green that is close).

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
12/6/13 10:39 a.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

My list is

1969 Mach I
1986 Challenger/track rat
2015 Bullit clone

singleslammer
singleslammer Dork
12/6/13 10:42 a.m.

Anyone have a weight on the 4 cylinder yet?

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 10:43 a.m.

"Along with the updated design a few new colors will be available as well. Yellow is making a comeback (Triple Yellow, officially), and Competition Orange (a previous Boss 302 color), Magnetic (gray) and Guard (a darker gray) will also be options. Grabber Blue, Gotta Have It Green and Sterling Gray are no longer available."

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
12/6/13 10:48 a.m.

I'm really digging that green.

AverageH
AverageH New Reader
12/6/13 11:12 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
bravenrace wrote:

Don't worry, I think it's a dumb gimmick too.

-Hamid

ransom
ransom GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/6/13 11:37 a.m.

Apologies for not cruising through all the articles myself, but... Anybody seen any weights yet?

mazdeuce
mazdeuce SuperDork
12/6/13 11:45 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote:
SilverFleet wrote:

Are any of the body lines photoshopped or does it really look that good in green with different wheels. That's simply amazing.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
12/6/13 11:52 a.m.
mazdeuce wrote:
aussiesmg wrote:
SilverFleet wrote:
Are any of the body lines photoshopped or does it really look that good in green with different wheels. That's simply amazing.

As far as I can tell, whoever did this just changed the color. Looks killer!

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 12:03 p.m.

Yeah, that's a photoshopped picture of the red car. I saw the original picture this morning, but damned if I can find it now.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde SuperDork
12/6/13 12:04 p.m.

i think those wheels or something real close are on the Ford intro website. You can also try the different colors on it as well, although the color rendering is only so-so. I'll take mine in Guard with charcoal wheels, thanks. And the recaros. And the big brakes. and the...

EDIT: Like this -

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
12/6/13 12:09 p.m.

All the exterior colors can be seen here:

http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2015/

1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4TyfKsKaNbCTBn7OLpuApLtBuk4GHU6q2DEnqtXFX3DsDIxpYyEvMwJ2l5oKF6Bd